May we meet again

Clarke:

Jasper stayed in mount weather with Mia but comes to visit us at the camp once a week.

Octavia had completed her training with the Grounders as Indra's second and now she has her own second.
Oh did I for get to mention... she is also having a baby, with Lincoln!.

Bellamy, finally met some one who will put up with his Jackassness and he seems genuinely happy.

Mom and Cain.. Got married and she is really happy, she is still chandler but she doesn't make any decision with out him.

We rebuilt up Ton Dc and it is bigger and better that ever, it's now full with grounders and Skikrew people, living together in peace.

I moved to the Capitol to be with Lexa, though we frequently go round to the Villagers.
People also now that we are in love, that I am her's and she is mine, it took a while for the Grounders to except, especially Indra, as love is weakness.

------
Lexa PoV

Things have been great these past few month my people are living in Ton Dc with the Ski people, Clarke as moved in with me at the Capitol and people no that she is mine and to night I am going to surprise her and make it official, I'm going to ask her to be mine for ever.

Thank you guy's so much for reading and coming along with me on this story.... (There's only one thing left to say)

May we meet again..