Chapter three: The Capitol

Authors Note: Sorry it's took long been busy, hope you enjoy it tho, let me know what you think.

Clarke's PoV

Things got worse, I kept seeing Mia and Donta and every one else, people who trusted me and people who i didn't even know, they was haunting me they was not just in my dreams anymore I see them everywhere I look.

–—–

I was blind folded, Roan didn't tell me where we was going, I assumed he was taking me to his Queen.

"Wanheda as promised"

My body was shaking, i didn't know what to expect, I couldn't see anything, I guessed we walked in to a room as I could hear people talking around me.

Roan pushed me to the ground, I thought death was about to come.

Then he lifted the hood of me and I was blinded by the light I couldn't see anything, my eyes started to aghast and that's when I saw her.

Lexa..

She was beautiful as ever as she called my name.. she started coming closer toward me..

I could feel the anger taking over my body, my body started shaking again but this time it was with anger and not fear, my breathing started to come rapid as I tried to calm my self down, she was the reason I felt pain, she was also the reason why I was being haunted and why I couldn't sleep or eat.

"The deal was, for you to bring her to me unharmed"
"She didn't come easy"
"I expect not"

That's all I heard of the conversation between Lexa and Roan. I couldn't think, I couldn't stop looking at her, how can she be this well and I'm the one who is broken?

She was the one who left me, she was the one how made me believe I could trust her, the one who kissed me and then a few hours later left me to die.

"There's a war brewing Clarke, I need you"

Seriously she's asking me for help, after everything she's done, she has the nerve to say she needs me.

This just made me more angry.. what did she expect? I was just going to forgive her and help her and everything can go back to the way it was?

Well she had another thing coming!! I want to kill her for every think shes done! But most of all I want to killer her because she hurt me.

That's when I decided to spit in her face, the guards coming running up to me and started dragging me out the door.

———

"What part of I won't see you, did you not understand?"
"Iv respected you wishes for a week Clarke, but we have bigger issues"
"We don't have any issues"
"Yes we do, Iv called a sumit with the sky people at sun down, you'll be returned to your people"
"you went to all this trouble to capture me just to let me go?"
"I went to all this trouble to save you"

She don't even think that she's done anything wrong, how can she look at me and still say she made the right choice.

Has she was saying something about my people becoming her people, that's when I saw Mia she was stood behind Lexa, I couldn't stop them coming to me, they won't leave me alone.

I walked away leaving Lexa and Mia in the room, where Lexa and her people have gave me to sleep in, has I am no longer their prisoner, I though I still had guards posted at my door.
I wasn't free my body or my mind.