Chapter seven: Shes finally mine P2

>>Warning!!<<
M : rated there will be sexual content!!
(( Hope you enjoy))

Clarke's PoV

I stopped when I got to her nipple, I looked up to look at Lexa, she was holding on to the sheets with her eyes closed, so carried on.

I rubbed her nipples with my lips to tease her a little bit, then I opened my mouth, as I was sucking on her nipple I could feel it harden in my mouth and I smiled to my self.

Lexa's PoV

Clarke broke of the kiss, I opened my mouth wondering if I did anything wrong, I was just about to apologise when she moved to my neck.

I swallowed hard trying to control my self and let Clark take control and make the first moves.

This is a first for me, Iv always been the one in control but if I'm totally honest I like the fact that Clark is control, it turning me on more.

A moan a little when she started kissing my sensitive spot on my neck, then she worked her way down one me, I clenched my eyes shut and bit down on my lip, trying slow my breathing down.

When she got down to my nipple I clenched my fists around the blankets.

She rubbed her lips over my nipple and I could feel my self getting turned on as my nipples become hard, I could feel her smiling while she still had my nipple in her mouth.

I put my hands in her and pulled on it lightly, this just made Clarke more turned on.

she moved from my right nipple kissing me as she moved along to my left, this time though there was no teasing, she wanted this just as much as I did.

She sucked down on my left nipple as she put her hand on my right one abs started playing with it.

I couldn't take it anymore, I pulled her up towards me and slammed her lips against mine, I rolled us over so I was on top "My turn" I whispered in to her ear.

I was on top of her kissing her and then I bite her bottom lip gently, I put my hands in her hair and tilted her head so I could get to her neck.

I was biting and sucking on her neck not caring that I was making marks on her, I let my hand run up and down the out side of her leg.

I worked my way down on Clarke biting and kissing ever part of her body when I got to her nipples, I licked my finger and rubbed it then I put it into my mouth, letting my rub it from side to side.

After a few minutes I started sucking on her nipple and I heard Clarke moan, I continued my way down kissing her biceps working my way to her stomach.

As I was kissing her stomach I used my hands to separate her legs, I ran my fingers up and down the inner side of her legs, it was my time to tease her.

I lowed my head and where I was tracing my fingers along her leg I now kissed it slowly, working my way up to her.

I rubbed my hand against Clarke's sensitive part, a moan come from Clarke, I removed my fingers and replaced it with my tongue.

Authors note: let me know what you guys think by commenting (: