Chapter Eight: Shes finaly mine p3

>>Warning!!<<
M : rated there will be sexual content!!
           (( Hope you enjoy))

Clarke's PoV

I couldn't stop the moans that was coming out of my mouth, Lexa was sucking against my sensitive spot and I could feel my self getting close to the climax, I placed my hands in Lexa's hair pulling it.

My moans started quietly and then they started getting louder "Lexaa" I barely mange to scream out.

Lexa's PoV

I was still sucking hard on Clarke's sensitive spot and thrusting my two fingers in and out, I could hear Clarke moaning so I went faster, curling my fingers on my way out.

Clarke put her hands in my hair and I could feel her pulling at it, so I quickened my pace, I could feel her tighten around my fingers, she moved her hands from my hair to my shoulders and dug her nails in, I could feel her body shaking below me and a final moan of my name "Leexaa" come from her lips, I kept going in and out slowly until she calmed down, then I removed my fingers.

I crawled up towards Clarke so I was eye level with her, I kissed her forehead and then I leaned in to kiss her lips, hoping that Clarke didn't mind tasting her self.

Clarke's PoV

My body was shaking I screamed out Lexa's name for the last time. I was trying to catch my breath, when Lexa came towards me for a kiss, I was a little taken aback when she kissed me and I could taste my self, but i didn't mind.

She kissed me gently and i deepened the kiss turning it into a passionate one.
I pushed her of me so she landed on the bed, I got on top of her and whispered in her ear "My turn" I said with a grin on my face.

Lexa's PoV

I loved the fact that Clarke didn't mind tasting her self, in all honesty it kind of turned me on more.

Then she pushed me off her and I landed on the bed, she climbed on top of me, I swallowed hard.

I wasn't use to people touching me like this since Costia had been killed, Iv always been the one to please the girl.

I swallowed hard again trying to control my breathing but I could feel my self loosing control.

Clarke PoV

I broke the kiss to go to the sensitive part on her neck, biting and sucking there, then I made my way down, kissing and biting ever part of her body, I stopped when I got to her battle scars, I knew Lexa was self conscious about them.

I kissed her scar softly and then leaned up to look at her "You're beautiful" I said to her before continuing, I go to the lower part of her stomach and reached down with hands to separate her legs.

I started by kissing the inside of her legs, trying to tease her the way she did with me.

one kiss, two kiss I was slowly making my way up to her sex, I kissed the top part before placing my tongue inside her.

thrusting in and out with my tongue, I was stroking her leg, then I moved my tongue to find her clit.

Lexa moaned, I stopped to listen of a second before continuing, with my right had I grabbed Lexa's leg and put it over my shoulder and with my left hand I placed it on her hip, pushing her down on the bed.

Lexa's PoV

My eyes was closed as Clarke made her way down on me, I only reopened the when I heard her say that I was beautiful, I smiled back at her before she continued.

I now know what it feels like to be teased and I didn't like it! I was impatient and wanted Clarke to have me, In every way possible.

Then I felt her tongue go inside me, I bite down on my bottom lip trying to stop the moans coming out but it don't help.

When she moved my leg to put it over her shoulder so she could get to me closer and then place her hand on my hip, that's when I new that I had lost total control of my body, I couldn't control my breathing, my moaning, every thing seem to heighten all at the same time.

Before I new it was screaming out her name, I grabbed on to the sheets not wanting to hurt Clarke, when I took my last moan.

-----

We just laid bed, both of us trying to catch our breath back, I was laid in my back and Clarke had head on my chest, I wrapped my arms around her and kissed the top of her head.

That was the sex I had ever had, even when Costia was a life... I thought to my self, maybe it's because I truly love Clarke and I think she actually loves me back.

I heard Clarke's breathing become even and I guessed she had fallen asleep, I kissed the top of head again and whispered "I love you" I didn't no if she could hear me or not, I wrapped my arms around her tighter and drifted of to sleep feeling content.

Authors note: let me know what you guys think by commenting.
next chapter will be on later (: