Chapter Eleven: To those we've lost and to those we shall soon find.

Lexa's PoV

Was it all a dream, did I dream it all?
and the question that kept I need answering the most is... If it was a dream, does that mean Clarke is still alive.?

That's when I realised that the mountain men had me on my knees with a knife to my throat.

Was this all really happening again? Do I get a second chance to make things right?

And that's when I saw the man slowly walked towards me, I recognised him as Carl Emerson the Mount Weather security detail.

"Let the commander go" he ordered to his men.

"I have a proposition for you"
Yeah, yeah Iv heard it all before, I thought to my self.

"yeah what's that" I replied "we will let your people go, but we will keep the sky people, if you choose not to take this deal we will kill every one of your people inside of this mountain."

I took a second to think about it there was no way, I was going to take that deal again!

Not after what it did to Clarke, he could kill be a hundred times over and I'd still choose Clarke.

"No!" I said, as I picked up my knife and throw it at him, it landed in the middle of his, head and I saw him drop to the ground.

The rest of his men retrieved back into the mountain.

I walked down the mountain with blood on my face, most of it mine, to where Clarke and my army was about to in.

Clarke was there waiting for me, I ran up to her and touched her face blinking hard, make sure it wasn't a dream!

"Thought you was going miss us going in" she said to me with a smile on her face, I returned the smile, thinking about how much I have missed her, I will show her how much later for now, we have war.. so I replied with ..."I wouldn't miss for the world."

We went through the door, the corridors was empty, we met Bellamy at end of one corridor, every one is on level five he said.

I turned to my warriors "Remember we are here to get out people out, not to kill innocent people, we spear the innocent!"

I turned to Clarke and smiled at her and she smiled back.

-----
Clarke:

We got all our people out and only 3 people got killed in the mountain, Cage and a few other guards.

We won the war!

----
Lexa

A few weeks after, I was a sleep and the ex commanders came to me, in my dreams.

"Commander Lexa, you have been given a second chance, it seems some how, you and Clarke's futures are bound together. You have a bond with her that non of us have ever seen, so we bound our powers together to turn back the time"

"I will not let you down" I said as I bowed my head

"we expect not, you are the darkness to her light and she is the kindness to your hatred, Love her well and bring peace to our people, that is what Ali 1 wanted."

"I'll do my best, thank you commanders."

******
I was happy that the commanders had given me a second chance, but now I knew what it felt like to lose Clarke, I would never take her for granted again.

Authors Note: sorry it's a small chapter but I have added a bonus Chapter hope you enjoy.