What if you cook for them

Start from the beginning

"DAMMIT y/n! I hate you!" He pushed you aside and started eating. You smirked and giggled. "Mission accomplished! HAHA"

Jumin
"Jumin stop molesting me, do you want me to cut you?" You were cooking dinner at the moment and Jumin had his arms wrapped around your waist with one of hands in your shirt basically trying to reach out to your breasts to try and squeeze them and as for the other hand it was rubbing your inner thighs.

"Y/n...you've been cooking for 20 minutes now and I'm bored"

"Well cooking takes time! And go do something if you're bored smart one, leave me alone to cook"

He didn't let go but placed his chin on the crook of your neck inhaling your scent making you blush. "Jumin I'm being serious.."

"just pretend I'm not here"

"How the hell am I suppose to do that if you keep touching me like that!" he smirked and didn't let go of you.

~ TIME SKIP

"Y/n this chicken is a little over cooked" Jumin teased, you ticked as your eye twitched.

"You know what! Goodbye! I'm going to sleep don't wake me up you moron!" You stomped off making Jumin chuckle going after you.

Yoosung
It's been 3 hours since Yoosung started playing his game and from time to time you would hear his stomach growl.

It was really irritating you.

G
      R
            O
                 W
                         L

You exhaled frustratedly as you stood up and walked to the kitchen to make a snack for him.

Maybe some sushi might be nice...

You happily smiled and began making some.

~Time skip

Sushi took a ridiculously a long time to make...

Just about 1 hour later you finished making 12 of them they just kept falling apart, you were a perfectionist so you wanted them to look really good. There were 6 salmon and the other 6 were tuna. You arranged them nicely on the place and poured some soy sauce into  tiny bowl.