They see you in a Bikini for the first time

F/c = favourite colour

---
Scenario
It was a beautiful day at the beach, RFA decided to hold a beach party since all the others were elegant themed. But the thinjg was..

You had to wear a bikini..

Blame Jumin for that, Jaehee was wearing one as well but it seemed like it didn't really bother her, her bikini was just black. You look at yourself in your mirror that was placed in both yours and Jaehee's beach tent. You simply had a f/c Bikini.

"J-jaehee I can't go o-out like this" you wrapped your arms around your chest.

She gave you a reassuring smile. "You look fine y/n no one is going to judge you.. and besides we're going to get in trouble by Mr Han if we don't go out like this, so we don't really have a choice" you sighed in defeat and followed Jaehee outside with your face fully flashed red.

Luciel
"L-Luciel! Your nose is bleeding!!" Yoosung quickly ran to a table getting a handful of tissues for the red head.

"Youre so beautiful and sexy~" Luciel happily accepted the tissue sticking two up both of his nose, you blushed even more redder. "You should wear bikinis more often y/n" 

"L-Luciel don't say such e-emabrassing things!." In a swift Luciel picked you up by the waist swinging you over his shoulder. "EKK, Put me down you idiot!"

"MY GIRLFRIEND IN A BIKINI IS THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD!" Luciel yelled out and ran around with you over his shoulder earning weird glances from people.

"Put me down you idiot!"

Jumin
You nervously walked over to Jumin who had his eyes away from you. You blushed at his toned body, such a look for sore eyes. Snapping out of your fantasion Jumin looked your way eyes wide opened.

"Um..."  You began covering your chest.

He blushed eyeing your body up and down. "E-ehem.."

"give me a proper answer! I only came out like this cause you told me to--" suddenly he yanked his arms around your waist bringing you closer to him. He then signalled one of his body guards to come over.

"Kick out anyone who looks at my girlfriend got it?" The body guard nodded.

Σ(゚д゚lll)

"What the hell jumin?!" You hissed.

"What? You have a beautiful body, if any guy looks at you they might get weird thoughts in their mind-- I'm the only one whose allowed to think that.." he said in a monotone voice making you sweat drop from his bluntness

"Geez..."

Yoosung
As you came out Yoosung's jaw dropped as his face puffed red.

"Y-Yoosung..."

"Y-y-y/n you look ni--" he then passed out to the ground from the over heatness to his face.

"Yoosung!" You dropped to your knees cupping his cheeks which were burning hot. "Yoosung! Wake up!" 

Zen
"wow.."

You blushing looking away from Zen trying to not make eye contact with him cause you were this embarrassed. "I'm actually liking Jumin's idea for once.." you didn't talk but covered your chest in embarrassment.

Looking up Zen grabbed your wrist and pushed them down aside of your hips. "Don't cover your beautiful body" he smiled.

Saeran 

It was pretty crowded at this party and you were nervously trying to find Saeran, you had one heck of a good body which is why you were trying so hard to find him as best you can before you run into any weird guy who would try and hit on you. 

"S-saeran where are you?" you mumbled to yourself, suddenly you felt a tap on your shoulder only to have thought it was your boyfriend, you turned around. "Saeran! i was looking everywh--"

"Aw what's a pretty lady wandering around by herself?" a pair of 2 men stood in front of you, you nervously gulped and started to back away a little. "why are you running away? we only want to spend time with you--" Walking back you felt an arm yank around your waist and you could feel some sort of weird dark aura surrounding you which made the two men shiver in fear.

"oi you what do you think your doing with my girlfriend?" hearing Saeran's voice you sighed in relief. The two men didn't bother to answer his question and just walked away nervously in fear. "tch..."

"t-thank you" you turned around and hugged him only to feel his body heating up. "eh?" you look up seeing his face all red and his cheeks puffed out. "s-saeren?!"

"y-y-y-you look g-great in t-that swimsuit" he kept him self tensed up as he looked at you. "oh my god..."

You hugged yourself and flustered. "QUIT STARING PERVERT!"