{CAMP TRIP} Yoosung x Reader REQUESTED

Oh my god yandere Yoosung is scary asf..it's in one of his bad endings he just looks at you with this look Oml I literally couldn't sleep for 2 night straight.

Also! Since I don't want to be mean to the other members I'll take one more one shot request for Zen, luciel and Jumin and then that's it no more one shots for this book until I say otherwise.

Just request and I will be choosing the one I want to write for Jumin, Luciel and zen.
----
Y/n has entered the chat room

Zen: y/n! You're on :)

707: We have news! >.<

Y/n: ??? What news

Yoosung: we're going on a camping trip!

707: we're going on a camping trip!

707: HEY I WAS GOING TO TELL HER FIRST! Wait Don't you hate the outdoors Yoosung?

Yoosung: no..

Y/n: that sounded a bit un convincing..

Zen: it's tomorrow so you better get ready y/n

707: I'll pick you up!

Yoosung: IM COMING!

Y/n: xD okay we'll I'll start packing byee

Y/n has left the chat room

You sighed and threw your phone on top of your bed and walked over to your cupboard. "Time to pack I guess.."

~*~ time skip to the camping spot

"Yoosung you've been shaking since we got here are you sure you don't want me to ask Mr Han to ask someone to take you home?" Jaehee placed a hand on Yoosungs shoulder making him flinch.

"NO! I'm not shaking! I'm just cold..." he took a quick glance at you that was by the river with Zen then turned back to face Jaehee.

"Alright if you say so..we're putting up the tents if you don't mind helping us out" Yoosung gulped and nodded following Jaehee to the camping site, you and the Rfa members were staying at for 3 whole days.

The camping site you were at was near a beautiful river that had a waterfall, there weren't many trees surrounding you so there was a lot of open space and the air smelt really nice.

Two hours into the day you and the others have already put up your tents. Jumin with Jaehee as he brought along Elizabeth 3rd with him and he doesn't trust anyone but Jaehee into taking care of his cat, Zen and Seven and then you and Yoosung. Yoosung was extremely happy when he found out he was sharing a tent with you, but also nervous..

Yoosung didn't like the outdoors and by outdoors I mean the forestry types of outdoors like camping and hiking. He just gets really scared, only seven knows about this but he promised Yoosung he wouldn't tell anyone especially you about his fear.