What if you were on your period

Luciel
"LUCIEL!!"

"Im over here~!" Luciel was on one side of the couch and you were on the other. You've been chasing Luciel for about 6 minutes now because he stole your potato chips. You were on your period and you get very hungry and grumpy easily, so this was the time he would joke around with you by stealing your food because he thinks it's funny when you're mad. 

"Give that back you idiot!" You jump on the couch and tackled him to the ground snatching the chips off his hands. "Yas! my precious~" you rip open the packet of chips and ate them. However you didn't notice the unconscious red head laying right under you after you ate all your chips. 

"Y-y/n get off meee" (;ω;)

"Don't you steal my chips again.." he noticed the murderous aura around you causing him to flinch beneath you.

Jumin
The week of torture for Jumin was your period week and that was because he had to keep the fridge full for one whole week and if the fridge at some point was empty during the week of your period you would get mad at out no where and tell Jumin threats about throwing Elizabeth 3rd out the window or he wouldn't get any kisses at all for a month and you know he can't survive without your kisses. 

Oh you felt so bad for doing that but I mean it wasn't your fault that your stomach gets empty easily during your period.  "Jumin~" you tip toed behind him which he had his head down on the top of the table totally frustrated.

"What.." he groaned. 

"Is the fridge full~?" 

"Yes..." he sighed. "yes it is..but can you like not eat everything in one day.." he lifted his head up to look at you. 

You giggled. "I'll try! I love you!" You surprised him with a peck on the lips before skipping off to the kitchen. He smiled warmly. 

"I love you too" 

Yoosung
"Y/N Don't hurt me!!"