What if you cook for them

Luciel

"Luciel you gotta stop eating those chips and start eating a proper meal!" You lectured him. He continued eating his chips in a matter where he was being just fucking stubborn.

"Luciel! Are you listening to me?" He purposely start eating on his chips louder so he could pretend that he couldn't hear you.

You clicked your tongue and crossed your arms. "Fine if you're going to be that way, I'll just have to make you stop eating them then" you sighed and started taping your fingers thinking.

DING!

You michevously smiled. Ideaaa~

~ Time skip

It was about an hour since you lectured him and he was getting worried, he was actually getting thoughts that you might have ran away cause of that.

Maybe I'm over thinking a little... -Luciel

Grabbing his senses he sniffed. "What's that smell?" The smell of steak and gravy sauce made his mouth water. He was about to open the door but he stopped. "No no! HONEY BUDDHA CHIPS SHALL ONLY BE M--but it smells so good~ NO noooo!" He pursed his lips, he groaned. "GAH fuck it"

He walked into the kitchen slowly so you couldn't hear him, but your plan was to basically lure him into the kitchen with the amazing smell of steak and gravy.

You were at the kitchen counter finishing up the gravy. Since you were facing away from Luciel you couldn't see him but you knew he was there.

"What the hell..." he muttered under his breath.

You turned around. "Oh! Luciel what a surprise~! I just happened to make steak and gravy! Want to join m-- oh wait never mind...you said that Honey buddha chips will forever be your snack and food~" you said sarcastically sitting down and slicing a slice bringing it close to your mouth. "Hmmm~"

Luciel shivered, he was tempted

Very tempted.

"Yum~!"

GAH!! <--- Luciel thoughts.