V

Hey guys! Here is another chapter to The Dark side of the Moon. Hope you enjoy it!

Chapter 5

The Void

Previously...

"I will not kill an unarmed man Havoc." Havoc nodded towards me and at one of the soldiers as they threw a sword at Nico's feet as he picked it up shakily. Nico took a step towards me and swung hesitantly which I deflected and threw a hard left to his chest making him stumble back. Following closely I dodged another wild swing of desperation as Nico tried to land a hit on me. I swung my sword at him which he matched, but as our blades were together he kicked my stomach sending me backwards trying not to lose my footing. Nico lunged at me, swinging horizontally trying to behead me with one swing as I ducked under it and brought my sword up and through his chest.

Now...

Chaos POV

Across the galaxy on my home planet in the void I sat on my throne deep in thought as I tried to figure out a way to diffuse the situation that the Olympians had created on earth. Suddenly I felt as if there was a resurgence of power throughout the galaxy. (Totally not the force) Suddenly one of my generals burst into the room.

"Lord Chaos did you feel an unknown power radiate through the system?" I nodded at my general.

"Yes, General, I did, summon the rest of the generals to the war room including our new appointed general. He may be young, but if this is what I think it is then we may need all hands on deck to discuss this situation."

The general nodded quickly before bowing and rushing off to get the other generals and send them to the war room.

Putting my head in my hands I let out a sigh. "Oh brother, I do not want to fight with you again."

Flashback...

Our armies were about to clash against one another as I tried to save the planet Costion from the fate my older brother had decided for it. My soldiers were nervous; I could sense it in their bodies as they looked out at the vast opposing army who outnumbered us 5 to 1. Knowing I could save hundreds of thousands of my men I decided to meet my brother in the middle of the field to fight for the fate of the planet. Commander vs Commander. Brother vs Brother.

As I approached the middle of the battlefield I closed my eyes to try and calm the nerves that were going haywire inside of me. Only to hear the voice that I thought I would never hear again.

"Well look who decided to show up to the party." My older brother said sarcastically.

Shaking my head I quickly replied.

"Your desire for power has consumed you brother."

"I am not your brother anymore Chaos, I am now Havoc." He spat at Chaos with enough venom to kill an immortal god.

I let out a sigh as I looked at what was once my older brother, and my best friend. He stood in front of me, his sword sheathed at his side as he looked at my with his pitch black eyes.

I finally spoke "Havoc you are still my brother, but if you try and destroy this planet I will defend it to the best of my abilities. Please don't do this brother I know there is good lef-" Havoc interrupted.

"Foolish primordial as you lay in dying I will destroy the world you love and tried so hard to protect. Right now your soldiers shake in fear at the sight of my army's might and size."

I stood up to my full 6'4 height just a little shorter than my brother. And I spoke,

"Allow me to properly armor myself for this battle Havoc." Havoc snorted looking pleased I had called him by the name he chose before turning back to me seriously and stating.