III

Hey guys I am back with another chapter like I promised so here you go if you like it favorite it and give me a review to let me know you guys en

Chapter 3

Olympus, Throne Room

Previously

I felt a tug on my silver parka, I turned around to see Thalia with tears in her eyes mouthing the words please don't do this. As if my heart could break anymore I gave her a glare leaving no room for an argument as she went back to my throne with tears down her face, sobbing into Phoebe's shoulder. I noticed Perseus was continuing to hold his own against Ares as I stepped closer to him making sure I was silent. I felt my own tears start to form as I stepped behind Perseus and shoved the hunting knife that he got for me into his mortal point, making him freeze as I saw my father laugh wickedly. Time seemed to stop as Perseus slowly turned around to meet my eyes, the look of betrayal clearly visible on his face as he dropped onto a knee. He took one last look at me and I mouthed the words, I am so sorry Percy, as tears were steadily coming down my face now.

    Perseus fell onto his back as blood was forming around his body. I knew the throne room wasn't silent, but in this moment I couldn't hear anything else as I focused on the slowing heartbeat of the one good man I have finally found in my life.

Now

3rd person pov

    Zeus smiled at Percy's lifeless body lying in the middle of the throne room in a pool of his own blood, but he couldn't be too sure. "HADES" Zeus shouted. Hades flashed in moments later and looked at the fallen demi god in the middle of the throne room," so this is what has the oceans thrashing about" and made eye contact with Poseidon who looked down in shame. He knew he should have expected his brother to act rashly towards his son, but he was just wasn't thinking Zeus would do it during the reward ceremony.

    Poseidon was slightly hopeful that his son would defeat Ares and be able to get away safely but he didn't think his niece Artemis would stab Percy in the back while he was locked in a fight with Ares. He glared at Artemis just wishing she would meet his glare, but she just sat in her throne and looked at the body of the man who took the world off of her shoulders, literally.

    The huntresses looked amongst each other in shock. Of course the boy was a male and that made him an enemy already, but that didn't mean it was right for their mistress to stab him in the back. Finally one of them spoke up to their mistress," milady why did you stab Perseus in the back?" others nodded in agreement with the question as they swore they saw a tear come down their mistresses face, but none dared to point it out. Artemis knew she couldn't tell her huntresses about Zeus's manipulation of her to make the decision to choose either Perseus, so she decided to make up a lie to protect them from trying to dig deeper. "He betrayed a maiden girls. Not only did he betray her, but the power the demi god had and still defeated the titan king Kronos we had to be wary of his power. Since he wouldn't become a god and declare allegiance to my father he had to be killed." Hoping they would buy it because she sure as hades didn't. Most nodded in agreement except his cousin Thalia who sat next to Annabeth who had her eyes covered because she couldn't see Percy like that. She didn't want to believe he was dead. Thalia just stared blankly at her cousin's lifeless body with tears in her eyes.

    "Hades make sure my ignorant nephew is dead would you?" Zeus asked still smirking at keeping his seat as the king of the gods. Hades nodded in agreement as he approached Perseus and kneeled down next to him trying to detect any signs of life. When he felt nothing he stood up," Perseus is dead Zeus; I do hope you are proud of killing an innocent demi god." Zeus waved it off as he thought of what to do with the mess in the throne room now.