Chapter 17

There was that light,sunlight that was irritating my closed eyes and forced me to open them.I had tried to shift on the other side but it was futile.The sun ray was still lingering on my eyes.
I growled before opening my eyes and then I felt pain everywhere.
I moaned and then what had happened yesterday hit me.I pressed my lips in a thin line trying to justify if what I did was good or bad.
Just then I felt Luke's hand which was resting on my belly,pulled me closer to him and he smiled before opening his eyes.
"Good morning sweetheart!"He said leaning closer and brushing his lips over mine.
"Morning!"I replied sleepily.
"How are ya feeling?"He asked and his lips twitched to one corner.
"Horrible!"I replied emphasising on the "ho".
"Is it that terrible?"He started to gently make small circles on my belly and I felt butterfly there.
"You don't even have the least idea!" I said and we both smiled."What time is it?I need to go!Grandma must be worried."
Luke grabbed his phone and touched the screen.
"Nine thirty!"
"What?Oh Gosh!I badly need to go!"I quickly got out of the bed and wore my clothes.He pulled my by my arm and we kissed before he let go of me and I dashed,running to grandma's house.
We kept meeting for several weeks and occasionally made love too.Of course,the work for Diego also continued.
Two months later
"I love you so much!"Luke whispered in my ears.
"I love you too!"I said before pressing my lips hard on him.I heard him groan as his hands moved to my butts.
Although I wanted this to continue,I needed to get home.It was mostly night.
I pushed him away.
"I need to go!See you tomorrow babe!"I said and winked before leaving the territory.I ran back to grandma's house.
As soon as I pushed open the door,my world crumbled down on that voice.
"Where the hell have you been?"Mother was standing,her hands in her hips and an angry look on her face.Father and grandma were by her side and they did not look pleased either,especially my dad!"And what have you done to yourself?What is that horrible new look?"
"Huh I told grandma I was staying at a friend's house!"All along this simple sentence,I was trembling and I felt that strange warm air climbing up and down from my feet to my head.I did not bother replying to the last part because I did not want to justify my change in look.
"She told us but she didn't tell us the name!"Mother' voice was always so sharp-edged as if she was singing onn the finals of The Voice.
"Luisa mom!"I smiled faintly trying to lighten the situation but it was certainly not working.Mother's face remained strict with that red lipstick highlighting her plump lips,lips that I had always desired to have.
Father and grandma looked tensed.Father had folded his hands.
"And surname?"
"Fathom!"I quickly made up a name and I realised that it was pretty dumb but it was too late. I had already said it.What was ironical was that I myself,I did not know Luke's surname yet.
Mother's eyes squinted.
"Fine!I need to meet her!Later!"She pursed her lips and then walked to the kitchen.
I treaded inside and grandma threw me a 'sorry' look while father just shook his head as if he was exhausted.
I just climbed up the stairs to my room,wondering how my parents have returned so early from their business trip.And now that they were here,that means that I would have to go back home,back in town!Away from Luke!
I stood in front of the mirror.My lips looked quite bruised from the kiss from Luke.I was surprised that my parents did not notice anything.My hickeys were naturally hidden by my hairs so I did not worry about them.
"Lisa come down for dinner!"I heard mother's voice.I guessed that she had cooked for tonight.I wondered for how long were they at grandma's house already.
"Coming!"
I quickly washed off my lips and rubbed them off so that they looked normal and then climbed down.
Everyone was silent at the table and I was the one who broke that silence.
"So when are we going home?"I asked.
Mom skillfully put down her spoon,wiped off her mouth and then replied:"We are staying here for two days and then we will go back in town!You have already missed one week of school!You will have to resume classes as soon as possible!"
"Yeah sure!"I said faintly.That meant that there were only two days to meet Luke.
Suddenly,I felt my soup coming up from my stomach to my throat.
I quickly get off the table and ran to the toilet.I was vomitting all my intakes.My head was rotating in every senses.I was definitely sick.Yesterday I threw up too.
Once I had washed my mouth cleaned,I walked out of the toilet to face the demanding face of my mother.
"What happened?"
"Nothing!I just threw up a little.I not feeling well.I think I am sick.Maybe I ate something that I should not eat!"I walked away from them and threw myself on my bed.
What was wrong with me?These things never happened to me!What if ....No it could not be!It should not be!
I could not be pregnant!

Author's note:
Booom!! Big news!!!What do you think?She's pregnant or not?
What will happen now that her parents are back?
And she only has two days!!What will she do to extend that?

Till then,take care!
Love,
Zaynah ❤