chapter 13

Author's note:
Hey Guys!Hope you're enjoying till here.Please kindly note that Chapter 12 is after Chapter 19.You could just search the chapter in the list next to the story so that you do not miss any of Lisa's adventure.Thank you so much and enjoy!
"Lisa it's for you?" Grandma's voice resonated from downstairs.
"Tell the person to call later!I can't move right now?" I mumbled sleepily.
"Oh come one get up!It's mostly noon!"Grandma shouted!
"Arggg!" I kicked off the covers and sleepily climbed down the stairs.Surely I did miss up on one two stairs but hopefully I did not fall.I angrily took the phone from Grandma's hand.It was the landline phone.
"Hello" I said grumpily.
"Lisa,is that you?" I immediately recognized the voice.
"Nathan!!!"I shouted enthusiastically in the phone."My God!Where were you all this time?"
"Lisa,I called you so many times on your mobile but it said that you were not reachable!"I could sense the rolling of his eyes.
"Sorry Nat!My phone got stealen and sold to a French man!So I lost your number as well and could not give you a call."
"What??"He was confused."I need a clearer explanation right now."
"Oh Nat!There has been so much that happened here!where do I start?"
"Start from the beginning clever!"
I narrated to him all the story,from the bumping with Luke to working for Diego and Kara,Daniel,Nick,Anna and Jessie.I did not tell him that I had feelings for Luke and fortunately,grandma had gone fetch the clothes outside.
"Say something Nat!" I shouted in the phone because his silence was killing me.
"Do you even realize what you've just told me?"
"Huh.Yeah!"
"Lisa please tell me it's all fake!It's a joke."
"It's all true!"
"Lisa it's dangerous!"
"No!I thought it was dangerous too but you see I'm still safe and sound!Infact it's fun!"
"Stop it Lisa!You're being so immature!What?What's wrong with you?Are you going through puberty or what?"
I could not believe that it was Nathan who was telling me all this.He,who had never even talked a bit louder was now shouting at me.
"It's my life Nathan!! You remember when I was leaving you told me that you'd be happy if once in my life I could do something that please me?Well,these things please me a lot!I love this life I am leading right now and if you've truly cared for me once,you should be happy! Take care!Bye!"
I hung up.
Nathan had seriously hurted me that day. I was so happy when I learned that it was him on the phone but I had never expected that he would react this way when I would tell him about what happened with me.
I mean,I knew it was not a good thing but I did not choose to do it either.Diego would have killed me if I had refused to work for him.But he did not understand that.When I thought he was the only person in the world in whom I could confide,I was wrong.
I ran into my room,threw myself on my bed,burried my face in my pillow and cried.My heart had just been hurt by someone who held a great place in it.