short stories// happy birthday

GUESS WAT. It's MY BIRTHDAY AND JUST SO HAPPEN I HAVE FINALS. FML. And I'm writing this as your birthday celebration so ya.

----------------------------
Status: married.children is elementary school
-----------------------------------------------------

You weren't particular about birthdays. Growing up, you started to lose interest in your own birthday. It became like a normal day, however having doting parents, a family that spoils you it's their special day. For countless years Karma slowly with your children has tried to have a surprise party but each time you will bull eye him by saying." party tomorrow?".

This year, it was different. The day before you didn't mention anything, Karma and your children thought it was weird too.

"Why didn't mummy say the thing this year?" The younger one, [younger child's name] asked his dad.
The dad shrugged his shoulder at the unexpected outcome of the event.
"Doesn't that mean....." The older child thought to himself then whispered to his father.

Meanwhile, you were in the study room flipping through paper work. As you stumbled across some documents, you look at its date and shouted "Dear, do you know what date tomorrow is?"

You left your husband in confusion, "[birthday date]" he replied you back not assuring what was going on.  

[Next day]

You left home early for work so you had no idea your husband took an off day from work. He misunderstood that this year, he thought you were trying to 'play hard to get' since you asked him about your birthday's date.

"Let's get started." Karma ties the apron on him as he gets his children ready to work along with him.

[Later that night]

"I'm home." You took off your shoe on the front porch and enter the living room. you saw the rest of your family on the couch watching some cartoon. karma kissed you on the lips before you freshen up and have dinner. You least have the idea of what was going on though your children had a big smile on their face and kept looking at each other.

"I'm going to bed early," you told karma and head to the bedroom, "huh?" He stopped you, "Do you know what occasion today is?" He continued.

"To pay bill.....no?" You answered him back. He sweatdropped as the children ran to you.

"Mummy it's your burday" [younger child's name] tugged your pyjamas, you finally got your thoughts together. Karma went to the kitchen and called you in, on the table, it was a [favourite flavour cake] with a chocolate doodle of the family your child attempted to draw. You smiled dumbly at the cake, taking the fork nearby you took a bite.

"It's sweet. Really sweet." Your husband pecked a kiss on your cheek.

"Happy birthday." The males said in unison.

The Assassin's Love (karmaAkabaneXreader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें