chapter 25

look who got her lazy ass up and finally writing another chapter

The classroom tables have been pushed aside and 5 were placed in a semi-circle shape. On each table consist of an assignment book. Each book on the tables is different. koro-sensei just has to answer the question by the top right of the page in each four book while the principal has to answer one. But the fact that the principal has prepared four anti-sensei grenades and one normal grenade made it deadly. with that, if Koro-sensei was able to stay alive, he has won the gamble and will be staying in 3-E. koro-sensei sat down and open the first book. As he read the question, he panicked in anxiety. And the grenade went off. The explosion was loud and forceful. Koro-sensei then proceeded to the next tabled. as he touched the book a paper with answer appeared

"open, solved and closed." he voiced

you were in a complete daze. The principal does seem astonished himself. while Koro-sensei explained himself, he answered the next book and was down to one book for the principal to answer. Principal Asano walked slowly towards the tables. he mumbled something to Koro-sensei before he opened the last book. And the grenade exploded. As the smoke clears there were principal on the ground covered with a layer of membrane which seems to be koro-sensei's molt skin.

In the middle of the classroom, koro-sensei pulled out the assassin knife and pass it to the principal. he gradually accepted it and hold it near his heart.

"May I come by and kill you now and then?" He asked koro-sensei accepted his request.

just as you thought everything had ended. The principal called and demanded you to follow him back to the main building. For some explanations to do. You followed him by the back.

"urm.."

"Your class is really amazing huh." the principal stops and looked at you.

" Tell that to the octopus. he is the one who is amazing." you turned back and look it the direction of the 3-E building and smiled. As the wind causes the leaves to rustle both of you continue to walk to the building.

It only took a few minutes to reach the main building's car park and saw Gakushu waiting while leaning against the car. you waved at him and noticed the big plaster on his face.

"what is this." you pointed at the big plaster.,

"Domestic abuse. For compensation, I would like to have grade-A prime Kobe steak." He glanced at the principal.

He simply sighed and reached for the car door. " feel free to charge me but you will never win against me no matter how you grow since I will be growing too as an educator and as a parent."

you sat on the front row beside the driver." okay please give me your sentence regarding each other."

They forced you into the role of judge and now you have to listen to their blabbering for all the way till you reach your house.

[Next Day]

first thing when you reached the classroom you have to deal with the chaos you were bombarded with questions from the class.
you felt tinier and tinier as each question was asked and finally, a hand reached out to you. Karma carried you in the bridal style and walked away. without saying anything he picked you up and walked away.

"what are you doing ?!" you struggled in his arm. 

"Ehhh is this how you treat your savior?" he put you down along the corridor.

"thank you..."

"whattt I didn't quite hear that." he teased

" I said thank you! Idiot " you punched him in the stomach with your face turning red.

>>>

Add me on (◕ᴗ◕✿)

twitter: @ xiinjiie

line: @ xinjie__

or click the link in my bio to make an anonymous feedback