chapter 12

[school is starting tmr and i'm totally not ready :<] 

"Where are we going, isn't the pool at the main building what are we doing here its so hot." I said to Rio. She was literally melting. Naigisa and kaede push away those bushes and there really is a swimming pool.

 "A pool I made specially for the E-class!" Koro-sensei said. I looked at the pool in pure astonishment. Everybody took their jacket off and jump straight into the pool. While everybody is having fun I sat somewhere and dipped my leg into the water.

"You not going to swim?" Karma asked. 

"No I just don't feel like swimming." I said in a close eye smile. 

"Then reach out your hand" he continued. I did what I was told to. He hold my hand then pulled it! SPLASH I fell into the pool. 

"Geez I'm gonna make you pay later." I said to karma.Now I'm all drenched. 

"(Y/N) and karma, why are you two holding hands?" Nagisa asked.

 "You guys got together?" He continued. I blushed and nodded my head. "Congratulations!" He said while smiling. Karma and I looked at each other and smile back.

"Beep!"koro-sensei blew his whistle. "kimura! No running at the poolside! You could trip and hurt yourself!"
"Beep!" "Hara, Nakamura! Watch the breath-holding! If you stay for too long, how will we know you haven't drowned?
"Okajima, I'm confiscating that camera!"
"Hazama, don't just read all day! Swim!" Koro-sensei said.
What a fusspot.

"My elaborate plan makes the most natural surrounding, from the scenery to the design. It must be enjoyed in a orderly fashion!" Koro-sensei continued.

 "Aw,don't be such a stick-in-the-mud, korosensei. Have a splash!"Kurashashi said as she splash water at koro-sensei. He screamed. All of us sweatdropped. I looked at Karma and and had a sly smile on my face. Both of us grabbed the chair koro-sensei was seating on and start shaking it. 

"Karma and (L/N)! Stop that! I'll fall! I'm going to fall! Do you hear me?! I'll fall in! please!" We stopped. He was gasping for air. Now all of use know his next weakness. He can't swim. And then he start finding excuses for not swimming. But you know the class is not that dumb. Nobody would believe him.

---time skip--

Fun time is now over so back to classroom. Yoshida and koro-sensei was talking about motorcycle. while I was seating on my seat playing DS cause there is nothing to do. Terasaka came in asked Yoshida what was he doing. Terasaka sounded really pissed. koro-sensei was talking about what good about this motorcycle and Yoshida was really impressed. Suddenly, Terasaka kicked the motorcycle. The class told him to apologise but he just said things like we are bugs or some shit. How shameless. Then he took out a spray can and threw it to the ground. The spray can sprayed out something...

"Is that a bug bomb?" I questioned myself as I coughed severely. after those spraying thing stopped. Terasaka did not apologise at all instead he said that we are getting clingy towards koro-sensei. 

"What got you so bothered hmm? If you don't like him, just kill him. You're allowed to do it here after all." Karma said. 

"You tryin' to start somethin'?Fine by me! From day one-" Terasaka tut-tutted but got cut off when karma placed his hand on Teraska's mouth. 

"Now, now, Terasaka if you want to fight, actions speak louder than words" karma whispered to Terasaka.

 "Lemme go, buncha loser." Terasaka slapped away karma's hand. 

I walked towards karma and tapped on his shoulder. 

"Isn't that a little bit too harsh?" I asked him.

 "No. Not at all!" he replied .

---Next day----

lunchtime

koro-sensei was crying out some yellow slime, bitch-sensei asked him why is he crying over nothing. But turns out, he was not crying. Those slimy things were coming out of his nostril. Because of how they look, nobody can differentiate his eyes and nostril apart. Terasaka came into the class, immediately, koro-sensei went to him and concern about him. Terasaka still seems pissed though. He told Koro-sensei to come to the pool after class to start the assassination he also tells us to go help him. But why should we? The class did not want to go but Koro-sensei told us too. Most importantly, the class was flooded with those yellow slimy thing.

 "hey (Y/N), wanna go?" karma asked me. I shook my head

---After School---
Karma and I went to the forest while the others made their way to the swimming pool. 

"Timepass really fast huh. We were just mere friends when we were year one now we are in a deeper relationship." I said trying to start a conversation.

 "Mm-hmm" He replied. 

"But our first meeting wasn't that pleasant." He continued.

 I blushed really hard remembering how we met, after all, it really embarrassing. "Well, that because you bumped into me and spilt your juice at my blazer!" I pouted. 

"Haha but-" He tries to talk back but got disrupted by a loud sound. I looked at him, I quickly grabbed his hand and pulled him from where the loud sound is from. Terasaka was over there mumbling something. Traumatised. We figured out what happened and Karma punched him in his face. I looked at him telling him we have no time for this and ran towards where the rest should be.

"Itona had gotten a lot faster!" I heard someone shouted.

 "Indeed he had gotten faster. Not only that,Koro-sensei had also gotten a lot slower. And look at Sumire Hara hugging the tree brunch. Koro-sensei also notice that, he's trying to save her." I told whoever asked the question. I looked at koro-sensei and figured out the yellow gooey things that leak out from his nose cause him to be less resistant against water. And the cause of those yellow things is the insect spray.

 "That it! Insect spray." I said loudly. Karma figured out what I meant immediately and instructed terasaka what to do. He did what he was told to do and voila! It on a half been defeated.

we celebrated our victory as whole class excluding me and karma by jumping down to the river and splashed the water towards Itona. We jumped down to a huge rock at the bottom and guess what!? Dude, he got pulled into the water by Nebraska. I laughed so hard that my stomach hurt.

 "Get him!" I shouted and 2 people got him. I splashed the water at him for payback. Like I said yesterday, I'm gonna make him payback.