chapter 19

[weekend]

I laid down on the bed bored and coincidentally, I got a phone call. I picked it up.

"Hello?"

" yo! [Y/N] long time no talk huh?!" A nostalgic voice spoke through the phone. 

"... ..." 

"has been that long? It is me Tomoyo! Tomoyo Fujioka from the same elementary school as you!" 

"Oh, sorry... Whats up?" I asked,

" it has been a year or two since I last talk to you so I want to meet up with you soon!" She said it cheerfully 

"Sure. But where?" 

" kunugi-kaze at 3.30pm" 

"Mm okay see you" 

"See ya" 

I ended the call and continue lying on the bed until I fall asleep.

[next day]

I directly went to the cafe after school. I was welcomed with the cold breeze from the air con and a girl greeted me.

"welcome! Ah, you are finally here!" 

I looked at her questionably. 

"it's me, Tomoyo." 

I raise an eyebrow only to realize it is really her.
While talking to her at the entrance, she ushers me to a seat. On the way, I saw Isogai in a waiter outfit, Nagisa, Kayano, Meg, Maehara, and Okumura...... along with Koro-sensei

"[Y/N]!" Nagisa pointed out. I smiled at them and joined them. Just when Tomoyo is about to serve me a cup of water, the big five came.

"oh..oh dear! our intel was right. there is a student working here"

"this is your second major violation of school rule. I expect better, isogai."

Asano came into the picture.

"And my my look who is here, [Y/N] [L/N] ?"

Natsuhiko Koyama adjusted his spectacles for a moment.

" we will talk outside" I stood up and walk past them, Tomoyo followed behind me. 

"Ehh [Y/N] you never introduce me to that orange hair guy" Tomoyo whined.

I sweat dropped and reply. "that guy is just my childhood friend"

outside of the store, Tomoyo hid behind me. And regarding Isogai violating a rule, the two class make a deal again. pole-toppling during sports festival. if class A wins, Isogai will be expelled, but if class E wins, the big five will close one eye and pretend that this whole thing never happened.

in the class, I was in the class with karma since I promised to wait for him.

"expel for all I care!"

The guys threw random things at isogai. and I joined in. from that day till the sports festival, I plot a plan for the class in order to win.

[ Sports festival]
I was appointed to do a 100-meter sprint match. But was against members of field and track.
just before the pole toppling competition I hold onto the ribbon that is supposed to be tied on the head. I hold it and punched karma's stomach.

" [Y/N], is this how you wish your boyfriend good lu-"

"Take it," I said while looking at the floor, embarrassed.

from my hand, he took the ribbon. at the end of one side, there is a red "K" embedded on it. He smiled at me and pecked my cheek.

"we will win" he walked to the battle field. as the wind blow by, I saw a flash. I was Koro-sensei taking picture of me while Karma walked to the battlefield.

when the class holds Asano, I remembered one thing that I forgot to tell the class, Asano knows martial art. but still, in the end, our class won, I stood there thinking of what principal's punishment will be. after all, he isn't the person I know for as long as I can remember.

"[Y/N]!" Karma shouted in my ear. I immediately cover my right year and still can hear his voice ringing in my head. He facepalmed himself. 

"Shouldn't you be congratulating your boyfriend?"

I bit my lower lips as what he said is true,
"fine, lean down." He did what I told him to and kissed him. 

While his face is still bright red, I turn my heels and walked away. I stopped halfway, looked back and stick out my tongue. 

"sucker" I cursed at him. For being naive. He probably thought that I am going to kiss him on the lips. But no, his wrong. I only kissed the side area near his lips.

>>>

Add me on (◕ᴗ◕✿)

twitter: @ xiinjiie

line: @ xinjie__

or click the link in my bio to make an anonymous feedback