chapter 27

"How's your trip to space ?" You plopped down on karma's bed. you visited his house and planned to stay for a few hour . since it's the day of entrance exam yet both you are not taking it

"Mm normal" he answered right back.

Your heartbeat wildly as you open and shut back your mouth.

"Spit it out." Karma saw right through you.

"Say.... Is it okay if we have a distance relationship? I got an invitation from the America. The headquarter asked me back for courses and mentioned it's an important year for me. I will be there till god knows when...... I-it's o-okay if you don't want me to go ! " you stuttered your last sentence. There was a huge silence in-between and it was killing you.

"Let me think about it. I will get back to you sometime soon" He hesitated his reply. From the back, he hugged you and you felt the warmth from his body.

[a few days later]

Before you knew it, it was valentine. The night before you tried to make chocolate but failed horribly, resulting in giving store-bought chocolate. Karma has yet to give you his answered and you were worried sick.

"Morning !" You tried to slide open the door with your leg since your hands were full of bags with chocolate. You walked to your desk and put down those heavy tons of chocolate. "Eek even [L/N] have more chocolate than me. " Okajima freaked out.

"Ahh I was on my way to the main building to give principal and gakushuu obligatory chocolate when I received some from them and some students that passed by me, " you explained to him.

"Oh and a few love letters too."

Some was an understatement and he understood it.

"By the way, where is karma?" You looked around.
"I saw him into the forest along with Rio and Kayano!" Isogai put down his bag.

You thanked him and rushed to the forest.

"Spying on people I see." You threw the bag of chocolate you bought at him. He merely caught it and playfully let out a smile. You wished Kayano good luck as you know exactly what they are doing before turning your heels.

You breathed heavily with all those anxiety off the shoulder until you heard a thud. You turned your head and saw karma before you.

"You should go." You heard him said. You thought your ears were playing on you and asked for a confirmation.

"You should go." He repeated and you were delighted. your face brightened up and jumped onto him. The two word "thank you" simply can't define how grateful you were. You were on the verge of tears.

[Next day]

The national news announced the released of entrance exam results. You took a look at the news before walking to school.

"Morning!" You greeted the class and all of them were delighted, for getting into their dream school. Class started a few moment later. Everyone was ready to celebrate their success even Koro-sensei was happy until he transformed into an editor that hasn't slept for days. He even revealed embarrassing pictures of us. You stood up and immediately went to the front to annihilate the picture of you [most embarrassing moment that happened this year] . only to be shoved with more pictures yet Koro-sensei panicked about not having enough pictures for the yearbook you slumbered into the floor in defeat. Your teacher dragged the whole class out to take even more pictures. While talking about the teachers, Bitch-sensei has been mumbling weird things for a few days now, Koro-sensei grabbed the two very awkward teachers and forced onto them a wedding picture. In that moment you were placed in a gigantic bag and was bought all around the globe for pictures.

"I'm seeing gra-grandmother " you walked back to the classroom after having pictures taken all over the world. you staggered and fell into someone's arm.

"Oh it's karma" you lift up your head.

"Don't go oh-ing me " he placed you on his back and piggybacked you home. You fell asleep immediately.

>>>

Add me on (◕ᴗ◕✿)

twitter: @ xiinjiie

line: @ xinjie__

or click the link in my bio to make an anonymous feedback  

OYA OYA this chapter was a little hard to write. I actually wanted karma not to agree to your idea and wanted you to stay. but-but I couldn't find a suitable reason. Like missing the reader can be a reason but I doubt karma will ever say that. haha