Neymar Jr | Priorities

✖✖✖

"If you don't want to be with me anymore, just say it! Don't leave me hangin around like an idiot while you're out with your friends!" I yelled at my boyfriend of two years. "I'm so sick of it!"

Neymar threw his hands up in anger. "Well you could go out and do something, not just mop around the house all day!"

I gasped, shocked. "You think I don't do anything, just go shopping or sunbathe?! You idiot, I have work! Every day, while you go out and party I work my ass off so I don't have to spend your money!" I yelled back at him very annoyed. How could he ever think such thing about me?

"And I work too, remember? Just because I'm a footballer doesn't mean I don't get tired and work everyday! You should know that, I think I deserve to have some fun with my friends as well."

"And ignore your girlfriend in the process." I scoffed with folded arms. It looked like we were both out of arguments when Neymar stormed off leaving me alone in our living room.

I wasn't going to cry, it wasn't worth it. We had arguments just like every other normal couple did. I plopped down on the couch in exhaustion. After a whole day at work I had to have a fight with my boyfriend before his football game tonight. I almost, almost, felt guilty but it was his fault as well! If he doesn't want to spend more time with me he should tell me that we're over. Period. Not leave me hanging around and waiting for him at least to call me and tell me when he was coming home.

I got ready for the match, put on my Barcelona jersey and locked the door. Rain outside fit perfectly with my mood. With a sigh, I took my phone and dialed Coral, Sergi's girlfriend, and told her to meet me outside of the stadium so we can go to the game together and I would feel less sad.

After a brief hug we found our seats at the Camp Nou, first row of course.

"Sergi won't be in the starting line up today." Coral shrugged. "I just hope he gets to play later."

"I'm sure he will. He's really improved lately, in my opinion." I reassured her, but my tone wasn't really convincing. I was still thinking about mine and Ney's argument which Coral noticed.

"What's up with you today? You seem down, or is it just the rain?" She smiled softly at me.

"Both." I chuckled dryly. "Neymar and I had a fight. I thought he was spending too much time with his friends and he was ignoring me so I brought it up, which made him mad and..." Heavily sighing I hung my head as Coral put her arm around my shoulder.

"You're gonna get through it. You two are so in love and I'm not letting you break up over a small feud!" Coral and I laughed.

"Thanks. I hope we'll be good."

The game ended with Barcelona's victory, 2-0. Coral and I said goodbye to each other and parted ways.

I was just opening the door on my car when Neymar hugged me from behind and scaring me to death.

"I thought you were going to break up with me." He panted. "I thought I was gonna lose you, I thought we were over." He kept on rambling as he held me tightly from behind like a child afraid to let go.

"Ney." I untangled him from me and turned around to look him in the eyes. "I love you too much to dump you over a stupid little fight."

Neymar gave me a relieved smile as he breathed out slowly. "I-I didn't know if you were going to... I, when I saw you at the game I was shocked! I thought you were never going to come and support me, I thought you stopped loving me and-"

I stopped his blabbering with a firm kiss. "It would take much more for me to stop supporting you, babe." I winked at him and he was visibly much more relaxed now. Stroking his cheek I leaned in once more to brush my lips against his, making him smile.

"I love you so much, (Y/N). So, so, so much. And I'm sorry, you were right." He sighed and took my face in his hands. "You are my priority and my number one."

After returning home, we spent the whole evening together just cuddling, talking, kissing every few seconds. Behaving like two teenagers in love. And it felt so good, after a long time. There was no one in between us, just like it should be.

✖✖✖

A/N: sorry for the long wait! School is insane and I barely have the time for anything... but I still hope you'll like it and thank you for reading

 but I still hope you'll like it and thank you for reading ❤

+ Alexis and Giroud being too precious