Calum Chambers | Just tell her

✖✖✖

I sighed, putting my uniform on. It's Monday again-how wonderful, and on top of that it was raining outside. My hair was all frizzy and after two minutes I gave up the ponytail I was trying to make and tied it in a quick messy bun. At least I was hoping to finish work a little earlier so I could go and watch my friend's game. My Arsenal jersey was in my bag already, so I just put my boots on and locked the door behind me.

Like I mentioned early, I wanted to go to tonight's match, Arsenal was playing against Liverpool, and Calum- one of my best friends was an Arsenal player himself. Although, I'm not sure we were that good friends anymore. Lately he has been very cold towards me, and all our conversations were short and emotionless. But unfortunately I started developing feelings for him, and it was quite tough situation, but I still wouldn't miss that match. Occupied with my thoughts I was making a coffee someone ordered, it was a daily routine so I didn't even need to think about what I'm doing anymore.

Spraying some whipped cream on the ordered drink I almost screamed when someone tapped my shoulder.

"Excuse me, miss, is this yours?" asked a very cute guy, and he was holding my jersey! I didn't even realize it fell out of the bag.

"Oh my God, yes! Thank you so much. And here's your coffee, it's on me, for finding my shirt. Thank you once again."

"You're welcome, beautiful. An Arsenal supporter, I see. It's a good choice, they're my favorite club too."

"Oh,really? That's amazing. Actually- I'm going to tonight's game and-" I realized I was talking too much when I noticed my boss giving me a dissaproving glare from across the cafe. "Uh, I gotta go. Thank you for finding it once again."

"No problem. And I will be at the match tonight too! Maybe we'll see each other, who knows."

With a small wave the boy was gone. And that was definitely the most interesting part of my day. Nothing special happened anymore and I was counting down the hours until the big game. Time was passing by so slowly, it seemed like my shift would never end.

I was running up the stairs faster than I thought is possible. The game was starting in a few minutes and I still haven't found my seat. A relieved sigh escaped my lips when I found my row and chair, and the players were already lining up. My seat was really close to the pitch, even Calum noticed my arrival and gave me a small wave. I waved back and grinned. Giroud gave us suspicious look, but the moment Calum looked away he winked at me. What a flirt.

The first half seemed pretty good for now, but when the ref didn't give a yellow card to one of Liverpool's defenders after a nasty foul I threw my hands up in annoyance, hitting someone in the process. I was kind of surprised as I noticed that I hit the boy from coffee shop, the one who returned me my Arsenal jersey. We both burst into laughter after recognizing eachother and barely a second later Calum gave us a nasty glare. I shrugged it off, the guy seemed pretty funny and chill, so throughout the game we were making comments and jokes.

After the final whistle, entire Arsenal team was celebrating on the pitch, they have won 2-0 and the fans were ecstatic, it was so much fun! But one thing was a bit...off. Calum didn't look as happy as he usually would and he motioned for me to come to the locker room after the celebration. I said goodbye to the 'jersey-boy' and went down the stairs.

"Hey Cal! Congrats on the victory, you played amaz-" I was about to hug him but he stopped me, which hurt.

"Don't try to act like you actually cared about how I was playing, Y/N."

"What in the world are you talking about, Chambers?"

"You know what. Half of the match you were laughing with some random stranger, who obviously charmed the pants off you."

"So, you're saying that you are jealous now?" I smirked when Calum scratched the back of his neck and looked down embarrassed.

"Me...jealous? Ah, n-no! Never, I was just-"

"Just tell her already!" a wild Bellerin appeared out of nowhere and yelled.

"Tell me what?"

Calum let out a heavy sigh and took my hands in his. "Here it goes...Y/N. I know you noticed that I've been kinda ignoring you lately, and I'm sorry. The truth is, I've been doing it because I wanted to bury my feelings for you and ruining our friendship is the last thing I wanted to do, because... Because I like you, but not like a friend but more, and you don't have to say you like me too now because-"

I cut him off with a kiss and his eyes widened before closing. Calum deepened the kiss and I mumbled against his lips that I liked him too, before getting lost in the feeling.

Giroud and Ramsey were passing by, and I could hear Ramsey saying "You owe me 20."

✖✖✖

A/N: one with Chambers, requested by @mstml2001 😊 hope you guys like it. Enjoy, vote, comment and stay awesome

+ and a very handsome Cris winking at ya