Introduction

Just forewarning you all; this is my first story I actually post on Wattpad. So if there are bugs of mess ups or anything like that, please bear with me. I'm figuring all this out and I hope by the time I do not only improve your experience with this book but with many books to come. Thank you all, for reading this, adding to your library ect. Oh, and please leave comments! Perhaps on tips that could help me improve my Wattpad skills or else ways to make my writing better. Again, thanks!

My time is running out. I am not long for this world, so I must write as quick as I can. My life story…my life’s work must be preserved for future generations!

Despite what you think, reader, I am not dying. No, as an immortal, and a god, death’s touch is beyond me. But the very fabric of reality is—

The old god’s writing was interrupted as he began to feel a very familiar sensation. His every cell felt as though it was on fire, his bones grinding to dust. He clenched his jaw shut, fighting every impulse to scream in agony and focused his strength and power on keeping himself within this universe. After a few tense filled minutes the pain subsided. Shaking slightly, with sweat beading on his brow, he continued to write.

—rejecting me, like some sort of disease. I do not blame the universe. I have become too powerful for my own good. I am preparing to leave soon. But not before leaving my legacy behind. This book contains the life story of me, Orroz Danseles, god of Magic.

I was not always a god. In fact, for many centuries, I never knew what I was. I couldn’t have after my long, long life. I have over ten millennia under my belt, and to record every moment of it would take far more time than I believe I have. Thus, I will only record my beginning, a few of my past adventures, and the recent escapades I’ve had up to this point. But what is the point? What is the point of me writing this? As well as god of magic, I am a servant of the light. And in this world, as well as many others, the light is fading. Darkness takes root in this universe’s worlds and the hearts of all. But I refuse to go down without a fight. I refuse to let darkness win! Balance must be preserved; evil must be kept at bay. That, reader, is the point in me writing this. For all those remaining that serves the light to have hope. To have courage. And above all, to have faith…