Advertisement 2016: Renegade Vampire Outlaw

CHAPTER ONE

Six months earlier

Vampire Outlaws MC, New York

Zane

A fine night to be indoors as I sat in my office chair. A beautiful young woman dressed in sexy lingerie just for the occasion was balls deep into sucking my cock. I reached over and grabbed a Cuban cigar from the nearby stack on top of my desk as I fished inside my leather vest for my trusty silver lighter. I popped the top and with a flick of my thumb, a bright bluish-orange flame appeared as I put the cigar to my lips and inhaled a few short puffs of smoke.

When I exhaled, a calming sensation washed over me as I laid further back against my seat and placed a hand on top of the babe's head. Gina, I believe her name was, was a pro when it came to giving damn good head. Sure, the boys had, had their way with her even before I had a chance to have some fun. But I digress. Gina's mouth sealed around the shaft of my cock like an industrial-sized vacuum cleaner without choking or resistance before popping back up with a giggle.

I closed my eyes as I partook in another long, slow drag of my cigar, holding it in for just a moment in an attempt to get high. Ah, sustenance. A billowing cloud of smoke filtered the air as Gina went back to taking care of business. My cock ached as the muscles in my abs tightened telling me I was close to the breaking point. I sat up and with a roar, grabbed onto Gina's head as if my life depended on it. My climax knew no bounds as wave after wave tingled up and down my spine. On the other hand, Gina was a really good sport. No muss, no fuss.

Afterwards, I sent Gina off to the bathroom so she could wipe off the evidence that was displayed on the corners of her lips and her hand. I zipped up my leather pants but the monster between my legs was still alive and very, very hard. Fuck me! Go down! I dropped a clump of ash into the ashtray as my phone buzzed next to the holsters that contained my guns and daggers. I glance at it to see an incoming text.

COLT: Hey boss, I just saw Gina leaving. She's great isn't she? Listen, me and the boys have another present in mind. Feel like meeting us at the Lair?"

I considered for a moment. Sure the blowjob was great. Terrific actually. But the bulge in my leathers proved to say otherwise, and I'd be damned if I had to sleep through another morning again with a big, bright pair of blue balls. I perched the cigar between my teeth as I picked up the phone.

Zane: Sounds good brother. I'll be there in five."

Stabbing the cigar into the ashtray, I reached for my weapons. A pair of two-tone chrome over black pistols gleamed in the ambient lighting as I slipped them behind the small of my back just above the vest. Next, I grabbed the set of daggers and wrapped them around my right thigh with a belt clasp buckle. Then I reached for my keys and headed out the door. The heavy bass pounded through the walls of the MC as I slipped out the back and into the courtyard.

Rows of motorcycles, all Harley-Davidson of course, sat in order from the highest rank meaning President down to the lowest which meant Prospect. A group of human vampire wannabees huddled around the lot quietly whispering and laughing but stopped when they saw me make an entrance. I could sense their fear the instant I stepped outside decorated in all my fighting gang-related gear. I shot them a look with a glint of fang and strutted over to a pristine chrome and black shiny machine. My baby.

The leather seat creaked as I swung my leg over and straddled the four pound motorcycle as I put the tiny key in the ignition and switched on the headlights and taillights. Next, I grabbed the clutch and tapped the gear shift one level up to put in neutral and pushed the electric start button. The engine purred to life like a panther as I revved the throttle just a little, making the boys across the way jump at attention. I shifted into first and cruised down the lot, leaving behind the club in a trail of dust and set out onto the main highway.