Chapter Nine: Quiet Evening At Home

Jason

Dinner was served later that night at exactly 10PM. Lucifer had outdone himself once again by making another spectacular meal that consisted with a bottle of red wine having been imported straight from Italy. As we sat down to eat, I could sense Lucifer staring at me like I was some piece of newly acquired art that was put out on display for the whole world to see. The silence between us was deafening to say the least if not for the gentle scraping of our forks against the plates. Once the dishes were washed and left out on the counter to dry, we retired to the living room.

The TV was left on throughout dinner so mainly it was just pumping noise through the speakers that is until Lucifer reached for the remote and put on some light, late night entertainment music as the lights in the ceiling started to dim real low while the Los Angeles skyline proved to be the ideal focal point for whatever was about to happen. Unbuttoning his shirt a few centimeters downward, I couldn't help myself but notice how well he kept his upper body in perfect condition. A few strands of chest hair could be seen as well which added a nice touch to his neatly groomed facial hair that always made him look more appealing.

I sat as far away on the opposite side of the couch as I could possibly get, but that didn't seem to care too much for the devil himself as he scooted on over to me and grinned like he was caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Then the air around me started to change as my body became more relaxed, while a strange sexual urge made my blood run hot and my mouth started to water like a broken down dam. I stared at him again and our eyes met, never once breaking contact or the short, but minimal distance that remained between us. Soon I was on his lap, my head resting his against left shoulder as his arm wrapped around the small of my back, keeping me in place.

My breathing hitched, laboring softly. I was nervous and I was sure he could tell just by looking at my face that I had a case of sheer panic plastered across the front of it like a sign. Using his free hand, he traced a delicate line along the length of my jawline, pinching my chin between his thumb and forefinger as he tilted my head up so that I was forced to look at him. My heart was pounding in my chest the whole time frantically wondering what he was going to be doing next. I reached out to grab the label of his dress shirt just so I could see more of him as he grabbed the other end and spoke in a husky voice that made me want to drop dead.

"Do you want to see more?"

I couldn't speak, so I just nodded as his free hand went to work unbuttoning the rest of his shirt until I could see the rest of him, but not completely. When I asked if I could touch his chest he just leaned his head back and laughed like I had just asked him a stupid question that which in turn made me blush red in the face like a lobster. When he finished, he took my hand and placed it directly above his heart. How strange, I thought to myself that I could feel it thundering deep within him and yet it sound more stronger, more vibrant, than how any normal heartbeat should feel like. And yet, Lucifer wasn't a man at all, at least not in real life anyways, for he was the devil incarnate.

Reaching up, he cupped the side of my face. Closer. He drew me closer only to meet me halfway, our mouths fusing together. And God, he was soft, so very soft like velvet. I found myself drawn to him like a moth to a flame as the raw energy coursed through my body getting stronger by the second. Was I have a sexual response just from sharing a kiss? I thought, my mind going blank as Lucifer's lips did wonders. He took over without even thinking, stroking my mouth with his before sucking in my lower lip.

As he slipped his tongue into my slightly parted mouth, he groaned, his arm tightening around me as he pulled me closer still until I realized that I was straddling him. Oh, man, he was pure gasoline and I was the match that was waiting to be struck and ignited. More with his tongue, more getting into me and pulling out, more of everything until the last second when I feared that my heart would stop beating and I'd just drop dead right in his arms. But then again, that wouldn't be such a bad way to go.