Happy

----

Jade

I woke up the next day feeling sore... but I feel good like Im being swayed. Oh yeah, we're on a yacht. I felt my some part of my body ached I guess from last night.? .😅.I felt a hand embracing me from behind the familiar warmth it it gives me makes want to sleep again, I feel her breath against my skin. It send me shivers all the time. I could stay like this forever...I thought. The memories from last night makes my stomach flip and I felt butterflies in my stomach again. I don't expect it to happen that fast but we all know that I and Althea had been hiding this feelings for a long time now and there's no other one I will do this with rather than her. I love her with all my heart. And eventhough its our first time last night... Its perfect for me and I couldnt ask for more. I saw the sun slowly rising from the horizon looking from the small window of the yacht, Its a perfect view. Sunrise and sunsets are my favorites. I love to see the sun rises and sets, It gives me hope.

I turned to my right and saw Althea in peaceful sleep. Breathing slowly and lips parted. She is a beauty inside and out. My bestfriend, my love...I am a blessed person I know. Though I don't know what the future holds for us, but I will do my best to keep her by my side.

I slowly made my way out of bed...careful not to wake her up. She is not like me though we are exactly opposite in many directions but I guess differences attract each other somehow right? She loves night, midnight, sleeping late, reading, music or painting or anything she wanna do; while I love mornings and math and study. See how opposite we were...darn Art and Math, Right and Left.

I made my way to the small bathroom of the yacht naked, I let the silky linen drape off my body. I washed my face...

Suddenly I felt arms snake around my waist, her warm body pressed against mine.

"Hey baby, waking up early without me? " I saw her pout in the bathroom mirror and then kissed my neck... I let out a soft moan immediately.

" Happy New Year love" I said turning to her.

" Happy New Year baby" Althea said sweetly. She is definitely cute in the morning though.

"I didnt wake you up because I know you are not a morning person. You may punch me in the face if I did" I chuckled.

"You know I wouldn't do that" She countered.

"But I might punish you in the bed that's a promise " she wiggle her eyebrows and smile devilishly.

"W-what..??! " I said shaking my head while smiling shyly as I finished brushing my teeth.

"Fvck!" Althea rushes into the bedroom with panic scanning the clothes scattered in the floor and putting her clothes on immediately.

"What's the problem? " I said nervously

" Jade, dress up. We should be at the house before everyone wakes up. Darn it, we are dead if my parents found out about this "

" Oh shooot Althea. "

" yeah, We'll talk later ok " she said in a rushed tone.

We made our way out of the yacht and into the dock walking briskly towards the house. I hope everyone is still sleeping or we're doomed. We made it to the house in no time and Althea open the door slowly tagging me behind. We walk hand in hand her left hand holding my right. We walk slowly inside looking in the living room and breath a sigh when we saw no people there. Slowly, we made our way to the stairs.