Mad

---

"Al, it's been over a month after Jade... You should get out much. Remember that pretty girl's invitation? It's today... I think we should go. You cried for god knows how long and how much Althea, you deserve to be happy " Batchi encouraged me while I'm putting wax on my bike after washing it.

" I don't know Batch, it's just she's still always on my mind every single day, I don't know if I can really get over Jade, Batchi; She's the one for me I know that and I believe she knows that also. But i don't know why she suddenly changed her mind and leave me just like that, It hurts so bad. "

" I know Al, I understand you... But just give yourself a chance, a chance to be happy and in the right time...a chance to love again. Jade, whatever her reason is we don't know but I know you know her that much right that whatever she did to you I know she has her reasons... "

" Yeah, Batch I'll try...I promise"

---

"Hey guys! Glad you made it! " Sanya the pretty girl from yesterday hollered as we climb off the motorbike.

"Hey there! yeah, my bestfriend here is so eager to see you, so we decided to come" I wink at Batchi and I earned a slight poke in the head.

"Oh haha...I thought you want to see me Al, Let's go, I'll introduce you to my cousins, we'll have dinner first then proceed to firefly watching" Sanya flirtatiously butted in.

"At your service boss" I responded while Batchi is eyeing me with menacing glare.

We went to a nearby tent where buffets are serve for dinner and went straight to the far back where I believe Sanya and her cousins are seated.

" Guys, this is my cousins Anna, Evan, and Kathleen" Sanya introduce her cousins to us as they turned to face us. The last one's name ring a bell and suddenly I know who it was.

---

"W-hat Kathleen? Hey, Jade, wait...! I have to talk to you" I shouted at Jade as I rushed to unlock my bike to keep up with her.

She continued to pedal while I struggle to catch her. After our Sleepover Jade became weird. It's been two weeks now and I tried to talk to her about the kiss but she didn't seem interested at all. She ignores me when I try to talk to her or change the topic when she knows I'm getting into it again. Even when we practiced for our part in the musical she is just distant. She always said that maybe she is just dreaming or still half asleep but I didn't believe her cause we stare at each other for quite long. I need to know what she is feeling atleast...I have to know.

---

This tension I felt whenever I saw her never gets old since that cold December night when our eyes met for the first time. The shiver, the chill when her body is next to mine... the pull I can't explain is just overwhelming that sometimes I don't feel right about it because she is my friend and she is a girl. But everytime I see her I can't see nobody else. It's like my eyes got this auto focus on her. Moments with her is always fun and worthwhile. Even our parents told us that we are inseparable and almost look like twins now. But I feel different around her. That kiss we share two weeks ago stirs something in me. A realization, a confirmation maybe that I like girls? No, I like a girl and that is Jade. Just by looking into her eyes I see me, I see her, I see Us But there can't be us... My parents is one hundred percent against it, especially my Mom. They will curse me and cast me away... and Jade is my friend she is my best friend. This can't be true... right?

Since I've met Jade we've been super close in the two years I have known her. She became my bestfriend. She help me to be the best I could be and encourage me to be a better person. I'm carefree and laidback, I don't care about the future cause we are a well off family but Jade pushed me to study hard to have dreams and goals in the future. They are a well-off family too but she is just different. She always said that Education is the only thing our parents can give us that no one can take away because material things can be gone in just a matter of minutes. Even my grades are doing well especially in Math where we know I usually sucked, but now I aced all my subjects and all thanks to Jade. I'll always be grateful.