I Knew I loved You

I kept thinking of what happened on the way home that night. I didn't see Batchi when I leave the school, maybe she is with some girl or with Kathleen? I don't really care.I didn't bother to look for her she is a grown ass woman. I still can't imagine, I can't still believe what just had happened. I didn't mean to get all heated up that fast. But it was Jade and she is gorgeous than ever before. Jade is damn hot that night and though I had her before, it's been 5 years? Since I last saw her. But there's something I can't put my finger on, there's something different with her and I don't know what it was.

" Althea! wake up you sleeping skunk! I'm hungryy and I need you to tell me exactly what happened. About that text you sent me in the middle of the night. " she yells entering my house. I fake not hearing her. What is she doing here at 6 inthe morning dammit. Glad I got the floor all to myself. This penthouse is perfect, one private elevator that will automatically  bring you to my house. The living room and the kitchen all in open space except my room is upstairs on the loft. I like privacy so I gotta have it.

" Alright boss, fake sleeping as you want . I'll help myself with breakfast here until you come out. or better yet I'm just gonna eat this soo yummy buko pie that you loved." I heard Batchi muttered in the kitchen. I jump off my bed and head downstairs to the kitchen and spat her head.

" Don't you dare take my food you pig!" I jokingly said as I grab the pie in her hands.

" See! I know that little pie will make you come out. So tell me Al, what happened? You had sex with Jade that instant?"  She then started looking at the fridge for something to cook.

" I don't know, It stopped just when it's getting heated up. And why do you care I haven't seen you when I got back at the hall you skunk."

"What you mean stopped.? Oh my stomach got bad so I rushed home forgot to tell you, Sorry."

" Her dad called. And that's it."

" Al, what I'm asking is how did you get to that point. I mean, I know you. Girls can't resist you and no one says no to you except... "

"Jade. yeah I know Batchi. She won't jump that easy on me. What I remember, I was drinking at the bar and then she sit beside me and ordered drinks. Then she ask me to go out and then it happened we just kissed and end up in the science lab. The Jade I know is like Maria Clara. And to know we didn't end up on good terms. She would hesitate. And What is she doing there in the first place. It's not her alma mater, she studied in the ICA. "

" Exactly, but maybe US changed her. You know, people and the environment there are more liberated than here in the Philippines. Maybe she's changed for good."

" Oh, well maybe she was with a friend who studied in your school?" she added.

"Oh Yeah, that maybe is possible. Now I'm thinking. Did she ever had someone there in US? Bf , Gf maybe?"

" That would be answered if you talked to her. You saw her two times already and you still didn't have the guts to look for her and have a talk?"

" I don't know where she is! I didn't even know if she still living in her house or what. And with all that have happened I don't know already. She is the one who left me, I shouldn't be the one begging her now."

" Oh pride. Grow up Al. You have to man up if you really wanted the girl back."

" If you like the idea of fvcking every hot brunettes you met all your life, then don't." she added seriously.