Letters

Present

"I want to start a clean slate...I cannot do this anymore Althea..."
"I'm so sorry" Jade uttered as tears started to fall on my face. I was heartbroken, devastated, and lost.
I spent the whole week mostly in my room. It's summer, and thank God I don't have to go to school with a broken heart. I'm supposed to take the entrance exam for college that week but my mind couldn't work properly so I let it pass for now. I can't even eat nor sleep properly that whole week... The week I have my heart broken and left for no good. Jade left for the US with a firm decision and I'm here alone trying to pick up the pieces of my broken heart...

------------
Jade.

Jade Lopez Tanchingco. She was my first love...She was my first heart break. I still could clearly see her beautiful eyes looking at me, the stare that melts me from those brown eyes and the looks of love over and over again. Her touch that sends butterflies in my stomach and have my heart take up a notch. Ahhh that feeling when you meet the person who will take you to another dimension... to another place where only the two of you matters.

She is the youngest daughter of my Dad's bestfriend Tito Oscar. She has two elder brothers Gab and Paul who's a close friend to me too. They are a well off family that owns several hotel chains in the country.

Jade is a beautiful person inside out. Kind and loving. Witty and is the queen of sarcasm. But aside those trait is a high tempered sassy with high practical ideas of living. She wouldn't give a damn over something that is not worthy of her time. She is practical in every way. Always straight forward, logical and analytic...

Well me? I am an overly hopeless romantic person in my knowing...and Yes, I am musically inclined, and multi-talented individual. Well, since I came from a family of musicians that came out naturally from my Pops to my Dad and Uncles. I'm easygoing, laidback and carefree...but also driven and passionate...sometimes stubborn and sluggish. I'm shy at first and an introvert I rarely go out. I stayed in my room and write songs, go to the beach and watch sunset or went for a bike with my bro.

I met Jade when I was 12 years old. She is the daughter of my godfather Oscar Tanchingco. She is my buddy in an organization of Disney Teens PH. It's an organization for kids and teens that aim to develop moral awareness and role modeling here in the Philippines. Our families are members so we are oblige to be members as well. We started as friends, close friends, best friends and what will eventually be...

---------------

Dear Althea,
Thanks for the letter.i hope you are doing good. I'm always excited whenever I saw Sally at school and hand me the letter from you! Also,I was excited on our event this Sat.! I always love music and I know you will do good on that event you playing the guitar and me dancing?! Hahaha
And btw, did I told you about Jason my classmate who's always bugging me... He said he has a crush on me.. Well, he is good looking but I don't know... I still don't have a time for any of that. I hope you are doing well in school. Just tell me if you need help in your Math Section :) take care always!
Oh tell me about that crush of yours!

Your friend,
Jade

------

Hi Jade!
Yes, I am too! It's just bad we have to go on differents schools but yeah I enjoy writing you too! About this Sat.,I can't believe I'm gonna play the guitar after just a month of practice :) im excited!
Well, the crush is Ben.. He's a transfer student and he is so good looking and kind :) haha well, he always greet me whenever he sees me and im so much kilig.
Hahaha ok I'll call you bout that and if you ever need help in the English section.. I'm here for ya.. Take care always! God bless.