Chapter 38

~somewhere on a Galra ship~

The flames around Ferin dies out. He looks at the ground angrily, then turns to Starlin.

"Give me more!", he demands.

The starlight flames were the only way he could communicate with Azalea, and manipulate her.

Starlin grit her teeth, but didn't say anything.

Ferin's eyes turned yellow, and the spiky battle mark around his left eye appeared.
"Now!"

Starlin opened her eyes, which were blazing purple instead of yellow, and her own elegant mark appeared.

The natural fires crawling across her skin and dress grew bigger as her temper grew.

"This has gone on far enough!", she hissed, "We need to stop! What is the point? You're going to kill her anyways!"

Ferin glared murderously, "Are you really going to disobey your father's orders?"

Starlin backed down a little, but met his gaze just as equally.
"Azalea doesn't deserve this, brother."

Ferin roared and grabbed Starlin's neck, and slammed her into the wall.

"I will not be overcome!", he raged, "As long as she's alive, she is the strongest. But she doesn't know that. So kill her while we can right? So she dies weak....... Like you."

Starlin was thrown into the ground.

"Just because you're a commanding officer, or the heir of the Galra empire, doesn't mean you're special", Ferin sneered, "I've told you this for years and years, dear sister: you are nothing. A weakling. A disgrace."

Starlin said nothing, just lay on the ground.

Ferin cackled, "We already have the perfect monster for our dear sister already. You can't stop Haggar's work."

With a swoosh of his cape, Ferin walked over to the large window.

Starlin stood back up, trying to regain her dignity.

Ferin turned and eyed the youngest hybrid closely. A sadistical grin stretched across his face, baring his very (even for a hybrid) unnaturally sharp teeth.

"How do you think dear Azalea would feel to see an old face?", he purred.

Starlin knew exactly what he was talking about.
Haggar's new monster.

Made specifically for Azalea...