Chapter 40

~ Anna's POV ~

Daniel is the BEST - I repeat - BEST human being to ever live!

He shouldn't of had set up all of this up, he's too sweet!

I'm as happy as I can possibly be right now.

"Now, let's go." Daniel says as I lock arms with him.

"Ooo, such a gentleman." I joke.

He leads me to his car, and opens the door for me. I get in while he goes to the other side. We put on our seat belts and he starts to drive.

"Danny, don't kill us." I joke, again.

He laughs and says, "trust me, I won't."

"Soo, where are we going?" I ask.

He grabs my hand and says, "it's a surprise."

I smile at the contact of our hands.

"Daniel?"

"Yes?" He says, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Thank you. For everything. Thank you so much. I love you." I say from the bottom of my heart.

He glances at me for just a second, gives a sincere smile, and turns his gaze back to the road.

"I love you, too. More than you'll ever know. And I know that we're young. I know that I'm sixteen and you're fifteen, but I really feel like we're going somewhere in life. We've been through things that no other couple has probably ever gone through. We're strong together. You make me happy, and I can't imagine anyone else in your place. Thank you, Anna. For making me happy." He says, smiling.

"You make me happy, too." I smile like a fool.

He pulls into an empty parking lot. And it just hit me right now that I had no clue where we were.

There's only one building in front of us, and you aren't able to see anything past it. Everything else is just .. nothing.

I look at Daniel confused.

"Follow me." He says, grabbing my hand.

We interlock our fingers together as I trail behind him.

He walks towards the empty building, and starts to walk up the stairs that are outside the building. I'm guessing they lead to the roof.

I follow him up the stairs.

I start to laugh half way up.

"Why are you laughing?" Daniel asks, and chuckles.

"I haven't worked out in so long, I'm not used to so much stairs! I'm tired!" I say, laughing.

"But you still look great." He smirked.

And without any warning, he lifted me up and carried me bridal style.

"Oh my gosh, what are you doing?" I yell.

"Carrying you the rest of the way. What else?"

"You're too sweet." I say, wrapping my arms around his neck.

When we finish walking up, he sets me down. We're on the roof, and it's breath taking!

It has a whole view of the sea! And since it's still a little bit of daylight, I can see the sun setting slowly.

"Daniel, it's beautiful!" I turn to look back at him.

When I turn around, he pulls out a chair at a table that I didn't even notice was there.