Chapter 13

Quick A/N.. Just pretend they're already in summer or something lol sorry for that. On with the story (:

~ Anna's POV ~

"Hey Anna, I have to tell you something." Daniel said. We were currently FaceTiming.

"Alright, what is it?"

"I don't think this is going to work out between me and you. I'm sorry, but I met another girl, and she's way better than you. I have to go. Sorry." And with that, he hung up the call. I didn't even know what to feel at this moment. I felt like my heart was really broken. I couldn't cry, couldn't speak, I didn't even know what to feel.

I quickly pinched myself, hoping that this was a dream. Hoping that I'd wake up from this horrible nightmare that felt so real.

-

I shot straight up from my bed, and looked around. I was in my room, with Daniel next to me. It was just a dream, but it felt so real.

I looked at Daniel, and he began to open his eyes once he realized I wasn't laying down.

"What are you doing?" Daniel asked rubbing his eyes.

"I had a really bad dream Daniel." I said. I kind of felt like crying because it felt so real, but I know it wasn't.

"Come here." Daniel said as he lifted up the blankets so I could lay by him. "What was the dream about?" He asked as he kissed my forehead.

"Well, me and you were FaceTiming because you were already on tour. You told me that we were breaking up because you found someone better. You hung up the phone call as soon as you said that, and it just all seemed so real." I said.

He puts his arm around me and says, "You know that I'd never find a better girl than you. I told you that yesterday. Now get some sleep, it was just a dream." He then kissed my forehead again and went back to sleep.

After a while, I soon fell asleep too.

-
-
-
-

I woke up to the sound of a pan dropping in the kitchen. I sat up and looked around the room. No sign of Daniel, I wonder where he is. I checked the time, it was 11:30. Woah, I slept in! I decided to get up and get dressed.

I went downstairs, and saw Daniel cooking something.

"Daniel? What are you doing?"

"I'm making you pancakes." (As soon as you wake, I'll make you pancakes.. Omfg I'm sorry I'm fangirling..I just had to.)

"Awe, can I help?"

"Nope, cause I'm already done." He laughed.

"Well give me some then!"

"Hold on. I need the syrup." He said as he put the pancakes on the plate, and went to get syrup. I couldn't help it, they looked so good just sitting there! I took the plate, grabbed a fork and started eating them.

"Anna!" Daniel said as he turned around from the pantry.

"That's my name." I said as I took another bite.

"You must've been really hungry.." He said as he watched me eat.

"Not really. These are just really good. You sould cook more often." I laughed.

He just laughed, and I put the plate down as I took my last bite.

"So what are we going to do today since you leave in 2 days now?" I asked.