Chapter 4

~ Daniel's POV ~

I was texting Aton about some business, as I went downstairs.

"Daniel gets off your phone." My mom said. "Ok mom. When are the neighbors coming?" "Get off your phone, and you'll find the answer!" She said. So I locked my screen and looked up. And saw a girl crying? Oh, she was pointing at me. Maybe she's a fan? She's kind of cute. Haha. "Aww, are you a fan?" All she could do was nod her head. "Aww, don't cry." I said giving her a hug. I've never had a fan cry over me before. Do I really mean this much to people?

She pulled away, and wiped her tears. Wow. She was crying a lot.

"I'm sorry." She said. Why is she sorry?

We went to go eat after this happened.
-
-
-
-
"Daniel, why don't you show Anna around town?" My mom asked. I was thinking of showing her around town anyway. "Alright" I said. I grabbed her hand and walked out the door with her. "He grabbed my hand? Wow!" She said. Which made me chuckle a little. "Yes I did. Is that okay?" "Oh my gosh.. Did I really say that out loud?" After she said that, she blushed. Aww, she looks so cute. I just don't want to tell her, because I don't even really know her that well. "Haha, yeah you did. It's ok." I said.

"So where did you come from?" I asked. "I came from Texas" she said. "You know, I went on tour in Texas. They threw a bra on stage, and it said that everything's bigger in Texas." We both laughed. (A/N : This really happened. I was there. Lol XD) We were still hand in hand, walking down the sidewalk. I showed her around town, and we got to know each other better. It was nice.

It was 4:30 so we decided to go back to my house. "Hey, do you want to spend the night?" I asked her. "Umm, sure I guess. Yeah." She said smiling. "Only if you want to. You don't have to if you don't want t-" she cut me off, "I'm sure." She said with a little giggle.

~ Anna's POV ~

I got out my phone and called my mom. **You can only hear Anna's voice**

"Hey mom."

"With Daniel."

"He showed me around town."

"Ok. Can I stay the night at his house?"

"No. I'm fine."

"Ok. ... Yes mom ... MOM ... I'M 13!!" Daniel laughed when I said this. I just blushed.

"Ok. Love you too. Bye"

-- end of convo --

"What'd she say?" "She said yes" "Ok cool. Let's get going." He grabbed my hand, we walked home.

I got tired of walking after a while, so I sat down. Right on the sidewalk. "What are you doing?" Daniel laughed. "Sitting. What does it look like?" I said in a duh tone. "Well I can see that. But why?" He said still laughing. "I got tired of walking." I said. By now, people started giving us stares. I didn't care though. I was kind of used to it since I'm a bit weird. He pulled me up off the ground, and gave me a piggy back ride.

"Thanks." I said. "Welcome. Next time, just remind me that you don't like to walk." He laughed. "Actually, I don't like walking. I'd rather ride my penny board any day over walking." I said. "You ride a penny board? Why didn't you tell me you could ride a penny board?" He asked kind of surprised. "What? Are you surprised that a girl can ride a penny board?" "No. I just think that makes you 5 times better than any other girl." "Why thank you." I said giggling.

We got home about 5 minutes later. I didn't need anything, since I was just staying the night. Daniel put me down once we got inside his house. "You may pay me now." He held out his hand. "Why would I pay you?" I asked giving him a high five, instead of giving him money. "I carried you over here, didn't I?" He held out his hand again. "Yes, you did. But you didn't have to." I high fived him again giving him a little smirk. "But you said you didn't want to walk." He kept his hand in the same place as before. "Still doesn't prove I have to pay you." I slapped his hand one last time. "Fine. I'll give you this one for free. But can I at least get a tip?" He asked smiling. "Well, of course." I said. I reached in my pocket and pulled out a piece of gum and gave it to him.