Chapter 9

~ Anna's POV ~

-- skip to Friday --

I woke up to my alarm clock..once again. I didn't spend the night at Daniels last night since we had our first date today. I was too busy getting my stuff ready for tonight. I'm so excited!

Let me catch you up with all of the "drama." Jake finally told me he liked me a few days ago, but I told him about Daniel and I's date. Ever since then, he's been giving Daniel dirty looks, and avoiding us. I told Daniel about it the day it happened, and boy did he go crazy! He went up to Jake after school, and was about to throw a punch. I had to pull him back with the help of Hayes. Daniel just kept going. I had to calm him down a few times before he finally stopped. I'm not even sure why he was going to fight Jake..but I didn't want to ask.

I'm glad this week is almost over. Just one more day. I got up and got ready, and met Daniel outside. "Hey," he said. "Hi," I smiled. "Ready to go?" He said, intertwining our fingers. "Yup. Just glad it's Friday." "Yeah, me too."

"So are you ready for tonight?" He said smiling.

"Yeah. I'm excited. But I want to know where we're going!" I complained.

"Well, you'll just have to wait won't you?"

"Let's play a game," I smirked.

"Okay? What kind of game?" He asked kind of unsure.

"I'll ask you random questions, and you just answer whatever pops in your head first."

"Umm, ok. I guess," He was still a little unsure.

"Alright, let's go. What's your favorite thing to do when you aren't singing?" I tried to ask the questions as fast as I could.

"Bedazzle!" He laughed.

"Where were you born?"

"Fort Lauderdale."

"What's your favorite color?"

"Pink, Purple, Blue. In that order."

"Of course it is. What's your favorite movie?"

"The Call! Duh!"

"When's your birthday?"

"June 19th, 2000."

"Where are you taking me for our date?"

"The f- Anna! Don't trick me!" He said laughing.

"So close!" I said. "Yet so far," he laughed, and bent down to kiss my cheek. I immediately felt a blush, so I turned away as quickly as I could.

"Aww, don't turn away! You look so cute when you blush!" He laughed. I felt myself get more red, if that's even possible at this point. "Daniel! Quit it!" I complained.

"Quit what?" He asked like he was innocent.

"Quit making me blush!"

"Well, that's not my fault I have that effect on you," he smirked. "I'm glad I have that effect on you too," he said still smirking.

"Ugh Daniel! Just stop being so damn hot okay? Okay. Good. It's settled." My face was getting back to normal now so I turned around to face him. He was smiling.

"So now you think I'm hot?" He kept smiling, which eventually led me to smile. "I love your dimples! They're just so cute!" He said poking them.

"Oh God no. Please stop!" I said swatting at his hands. "Why? They're so cute!" He said kissing one. "Daniel! Stop! Quit making me blush yo!" I said warning him.