Sleepy {S.K/Y.K}

Request from JB_Trinit3
Ship: SugaKookie
Group: BTS
Plot: "IDC"
Genre: FLUFF (She changed it on me when I was halfway done with the fūcking chapter)
Get ready for this bundle of cute~
----------------------------
Yoongi watched as Jungkook smiled at the boy in front of him. Park Jimin was his name, and one that Yoongi despised with his every being. You see, Jimin wanted Jungkook but Yoongi wasn't going to let that happen. Jungkook was his and his alone. It ticked Yoongi off to see him with anyone else, especially Jimin.

Yoongi watched as the pair said their goodbyes and walked away. Jimin was smiling widely while Jungkook just rolled his eyes. Yoongi knew Jungkook didn't like Jimin, but he also knew that Jimin was obsessed with Jungkook and hated him for being so close with Jungkook.

Jungkook walked towards the gate when something- or someone- caught his eye. He looked over to see his favourite person in the whole world, Yoongi. "Hyung!" Jungkook exclaimed, catching Yoongi's attention. Jungkook noticed the males facial expression change from annoyed to happy in an instant. He loved making Yoongi smile.

The older male walked towards Jungkook with a big grin on his face, "Hey Kookie~ What's up?" Yoongi cooed, hands in his pockets, "Hyung, can you walk me home? It's getting late and I don't want to be alone." Yoongi nodded, "Why don't you call your parents? It'd be faster." Jungkook shook his head, "I can't, they're both out of town on a 3 month business trip. They just left yesterday." Yoongi hummed in response, "Okay then, well why don't you stay at my place? It's closer, plus you wouldn't have to be alone."

Jungkook smiled slightly, "Okay, I'll stay with you...but what about clothes?" Yoongi shrugged, "You can wear mine for the time being." Jungkook's smile widened, "Okay then, let's go." Jungkook linked his arm with Yoongi's as they walked, causing Yoongi to blush. This was the most intimate contact they've ever had, and Yoongi loved it.

As the two walked to Yoongi's house, Jungkook shivered, he forgot to bring a jacket since he didn't think he was going to be out this late. "Are you cold?" Yoongi asked, looking over towards the younger, "Just chilly is all...I'll be fine." Yoongi shook his head and stopped walking. He took his sweatshirt off and handed it to Jungkook, "Put this on." Jungkook blushed at Yoongi's actions and smiled, "What about you? He asked, and Yoongi smiled, "I'll be fine Kookie, I'm more worried about you."

Jungkook smiled and slipped Yoongi's sweatshirt on. Yoongi smiled at the younger, "You look cute in my clothes." Jungkook blushed, "Th-Thanks.." Jungkook looked down at Yoongi's exposed hand, and reached for it, intertwining their fingers together, "Let's keep going." He mumbled, beginning to walk. Yoongi just smiled and walked beside the younger.

When they walked inside Yoongi's house, they took their shoes off. "Would you like a tour?" Yoongi asked, turning to face Jungkook, "No, but I would like to know where I'm going to sleep," Jungkook yawned, "I am pretty sleepy." Yoongi smiled at the younger, "You can sleep in my room upstairs, come on I'll show you." "Where are you going to sleep?" Jungkook asked, and Yoongi shrugged, "I'll sleep on the couch down here."

"That'll be uncomfortable though, why don't you just sleep in the bed with me?" Jungkook questioned, playing with the bottom of Yoongi's sweatshirt, "Okay, I guess I can sleep next to you." Yoongi chuckled, "Come on." He and Jungkook walked upstairs. "Okay so, that's the bathroom and my bed is right across from it. I'm going to go downstairs real quick, do you want anything?" Jungkook shook his head, "Okay, my shorts are in the last drawer of my tall dresser, it's by my bed." Yoongi walked back downstairs, and Jungkook walked into his room.

After Yoongi had shut off all the lights, he walked back upstairs and into his room to see a sleeping Jungkook, still wearing his sweatshirt, and a pair of his shorts. Yoongi smiled at the sight and shook his head, Jungkook could be so cute at times. Yoongi walked over to Jungkook's sleeping form and covered him up, then kissed his temple. He got changed into his pyjamas and curled up in bed, shutting his lamp off.

Yoongi closed his eyes, "Hyung?" Jungkook called out, "Yes Kookie?" Jungkook shifted closer to Yoongi, "Can we cuddle?" He asked softly. Yoongi smiled and turned over to face Jungkook, "Of course we can." Jungkook smiled and snuggled into Yoongi. Yoongi wrapped his arms around the younger and kissed the top of his head, "Goodnight Kookie." Yoongi whispered, "Goodnight Hyung."