Chapter 33: You're what he needed Bella.

Start from the beginning

"That makes no sense" Liam said obviously angry.

'Why not, it does to me" Harry is obviously trying to Liam angry, but I couldn't watch this any longer.

"Harry and I are dating" I said and now all the eyes are on me.

"You what?" Liam said angry,

"You heard her, we're dating" Harry said to rub it in even more. Liam started at us for a way to long time, seeing anger filling his eyes. Liam got up and stormed out of the room.

"Liam!" I said with sorry in my voice.

"Let him be, he'll be fine" Harry said and I just nodded, feeling bad for Liam.

"Well congratulations, I guess" Niall said. The other boys said the same. I also told them about my plan to find my own place, but Harry seems to change the subject when I start about it.

"So Bella when are you coming back to school?" Niall asked. Zayn and Louis left to find Liam, before he does something he's going to regret.

"I think I'm going back tomorrow, I missed out a lot" I said and Niall nodded.

"I'm going to get your stuff" Harry said and placed a kiss on my cheek, I nodded and he walked away. I turned my attention back to Niall who has a huge grin on his face.

"What?" I asked but couldn't help it but chuckle.

"Nothing" Niall said still grinning.

"Niall tell me" I demand.

"It's weird to see him like this." Niall shrugged and I frowned.

"Like what?" I said.

"All Happy and in love" Niall said and my cheek heated up. "You're what he need Bella" Niall said.

"yeah yeah, cupid" I chuckled and so did Niall,

"Well welcome to your new home" Niall gave me a hug and walked out of the room. Niall has changed so much since the day I met him, he's no longer the blood sucking who couldn't control himself vampire. He's now a sweet young man with no attention to hurt anyone, a man every girl is dreaming of.

"Hey babe" Harry said as he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.

"Hey" I said placing my hands over his hands that are holding me.

"What are you thinking of?" He said placing his lips in my neck.

"nothing" I gasped as Harry kissed me right below my ear.

"So you're going to school again tomorrow" He said leaving a trial of wet kisses in my neck.

"Yeah" I was able to say as I got lost in Harry's touch.

"Good, school is important" He said and turned me around to face him.

"I know" I said. Harry placed his lips on mine, his lips where perfectly molded to mine.

"Uhm" I heard another voice, Harry and I turned around still holding each other.

"What do you want Louis?" Harry groaned.

"Zayn and I couldn't find Liam" Harry shrugged.

"Ok so?" I swatted Harry's arm glaring at him.

"Well I kinda lost Zayn" Louis scratched the back of his neck.

"Louis you can't lose an 19 year old guy ok" Harry let go of me rubbing his face with two hands.

"Well I don't know where he is" Harry sighed in annoyance at Louis.

"He probably saw a hot bird and wanted to get laid." I cringed my nose at Harry's words.

"I guess you're right" Louis said.

"I am, now please leave us alone" Harry groaned at Louis. Louis chuckled.

"Don't forget to use a condom!" Louis said as he walked away.

"Louis!" I warned him and I heard him laugh in the kitchen.

"So where were we" Harry said and he pulled me closer, right before he wanted to kiss me I pulled away. A huge frown grew on Harry's face.

"what's wrong?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Nothing, I'm just worried about Zayn and Liam" The words had just left my mouth as the front door swung open with a loud thud. Harry and I frowned at each other, as Harry walked towards the hallway. I followed him taking ahold of his hand, 'cause yes I'm scared. Then I saw Liam stumbling in, with his lips attached to some girl. Wait not just some girl, fucking Danielle he cheated me on with. I looked away, since they haven't stopped a second sucking their faces off to breath. Harry looked at me concerned, and then he spoke the words I couldn't find to say.

"Liam stop sucking her face off!" Well not exactly what I would say, out loud. But it did have the same effect.

"What?" Liam snapped. Danielle turned her attention to me and Harry, when her eyes met mine her lips formed a smirk. Bitch.

"You must be Bella! Nice to meet you I'm Danielle" She said ready to shake my hand, but I steppe away from her.

"I know who you are" I hissed.

"Bella, be nice" Liam said and I frowned.

"Why would I be nice to the girl you cheated me on with" I snapped at Liam.

"Because you've been a bitch long enough now" Liam said and my heart dropped.

"Bro don't you dare to talk like that to her!" Harry said angry.

"She deserves to know the truth" Liam hissed. And within a second Harry pinned Liam against the wall.

"Don't talk to her like that or I'll make sure you can't talk at all" Harry gritted teeth at Liam. Harry grabbed my hand and dragged me along with him upstairs.

HIYYAAAA :D I HAVE A GOOOOODDD MOOD idk why -__- anyway I posted :D and it didn't took me a week :D and I posted :D and I love Harry :D AND ELVIS PRESLEY IS AWESOME :DDDD and no body entered my contest so I deleted it :D i mean :( anyway I POSTED!!!!!

Loveuall and lets not talk about all the shit I just said ok :) thank you xx Laila