Chapter 15: What if Ashley is right?

(Unedited)

"Get out" I whispered to Liam.

"How?" He whispered back.

"Bella why is your door locked?"I heard my dad say.

"Go away" I said angry to my dad, as i turned around Liam was gone. Just on time, cause my dad had opened my door.

"Dad i don't want to talk to you, and stop breaking in for god sake"I said angry, burying my head in my pillow.

"Bella what's wrong?"My dad ask and took place next to me.

"Nothing just leave me alone" I groaned.

"I need you to do something for me" My dad says making me curious.

"What?"I asked looking at a very serious face.

"I'm asking you this as a cop, not as your father" He said and i nodded.

"ok what?" i asked and he sighed.

"we probably know who almost killed the girl, who was found near Villa Nova" He said.

"Really who?" I asked.

"The owners of Villa Nova" And that shocked me cause we all know who live there.

"Really how do you know?" I asked, slightly concerned about the boys.

"Some guy named Barry or something, told me that he saw this guy Liam Payne did it"and at that moment i was scared,angry,sad and shocked at the same time. why would Liam kill the girl? He told me hes strong enough to handle his temptations. What if this Barry guy also know they are a vampire? "Bella?!" My dad snapped me out of my thoughts.

"sorry, what did you say?" I asked my dad.

"Are you going to help us?" He asked.

"how?" I said.

"You need to get close to him, so you get to know some things about him and maybe he's going to tell you everything." My dad says.

"No" I said.

"Of course he's going to tell you everything, when you are friends"My dad said and i shook my head.

"No I mean I'm not going to do it, now leave I'm going to sleep"I said pushing him out of the room.

"But Bella" He said standing in the doorway.

"Goodnight dad" I said and slammed the door shot in front of his face.

-------------------------

"No Liam stop!" I cried as he walked up to me.

"Hush my dear, it only hurts a little" He said pushing me against the wall.

"Why are you doing this?!" I cried and he came close to my neck with his head. He licked my skin in my neck as i feel a stab of pain going trough my neck. My own boyfriend bite me, everything gets black in front of my eyes.

"Don't worry , I'll save you" was the last thing i heard.

Harry.

-------------------

"Nooo!!!" I screamed as i shot up from my bed. Gosh another nightmare. I sighed and lay my head on my pillow again. Why was Harry there to save me? and why would Liam trying to kill me? is that what the women meant with 'Time for death'? what if my dreams become reality? I sighed, how am i ever going to face Liam? That dream scared me big time. As my thoughts here dancing around in my head, I slowly drifted back to sleep again.