Chapter 33: You're what he needed Bella.

(Unedited)

We are on our way to the house of Harry and the boys, and soon to be mine too. I'm looking out of the window, still pissed off by my mom. Harry gently placed his hand on my knee, causing me to look up at him.

"Don't worry about your mom babe, it will be fine" He smiled at me. My heart flutters at his word use 'Babe' he called me babe. I couldn't help but smile at my pathetic thoughts.

"Thank you" I said. Harry took my hand and placed a gently kiss on it, while focusing on the road. Liam never did these things to me, those small special gestures of showing how he felt about me. I always thought Liam would be the one, placing a gentle kiss on my cheek,forehead or hand. But I was wrong, It's Harry who does these things not Liam.

"We're here" Harry pulled me out of my thoughts as we arrived at Villa Nova. The place doesn't seems so scary comparing the first time I came here. "Bella are you coming out of the car or what?" Harry chuckled. I must have been so stuck in my own thoughts, that I didn't noticed Harry getting out of the car and opening the car door for me.

"Oh yeah sorry" I smiled and got out of the car. Harry grabbed my hand as we walked towards the house. I smiled at him as his large hand took ahold of mine. We reached the door and Harry lets go of my hand to open the door.

"We're going to tell the boys you're moving in with me- us" I chuckled as he corrected himself.

"Yeah ok" I said and we walked inside, taking of our coat and shoes.

"Guys?!" Harry called.

"In the living room!" I heard Louis' voice, my nerves taking control of me. Harry seems to notice it and he pulls me to him by my waist.

"Don't be nervous" He said before placing a kiss on my forehead. He let go of me and I gave him a smile and nod, before following him.

"Look who we've got here!" Louis smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Good to see you too Louis" I groaned and he just laughed. The boys are sitting around the table playing some card game. I had an awkward moment of eye contact with Liam, before I managed to say something. "Hi" I said smiling like a shy little girl, Liam smiled back also giving me a soft.

"Hi" Harry noticed Liam staring at me and he wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to his side. Liam frowned at Harry's actions, but decided to let it go.

"So what brings you here Bella?" Niall asks sweetly and fore some reason my nerves seems to fade away.

"Bella is moving in with us" Harry said before I could say anything. The boys exchanged frowns at each other before looking back at me and Harry.

"It's not that we don't want you here, but why?" Zayn asked.

"She got kicked out" Harry said before I could, again.

"Oh I'm sorry, are you ok?" Niall asked me, he's adorable when he's worried.

"Yes thank you" I smiled at Niall and he nodded smiling back.

"So what room is she going to stay?" Liam frowned, knowing there are no spare rooms.

"My room" Harry said and Liam frowned.

"Then where are you going to sleep?" Liam asked.

"My room" Harry answered. By the look Harry and Liam look at each other, I can see this means no good.

"So you two are going to sleep together in one room?" All the boys give us confused looks, oviously wondering the same thing as Liam.

"Yes" Harry answered.