Chapter 8: Get your hands off of her.

(Unedited)

Hey!! This is a short chapter but at the end of this chapter I'll explain why :)

BTW: see picture os Ashley on the side ;) x

The next day I'm back at school again, and it's almost weekend! I'm walking around trying to find Louis, because I want to know why he just left like that yesterday. I see Ashley standing by her locker, maybe she knows where Louis is.

"Hey babe" I said and Ashley looked up and a smile appears on her face.

"Hey! You're better" she cheered out and gave me a hug.

"Yeah, I wanted to ask if you have seen Louis?" She looked around a bit and shook her head.

"Nope haven't seen him, why? I thought you hated him" she said and I sighed.

"No...well yes, but no I just need to ask him something" really convincing Bella. She shrugged.

"Ok than good luck with your search." She said and I walked away, maybe he's in the canteen with the others. I walked in the canteen, I stopped walking and look around. A little smile appears on my face when I see Liam, he probably know's where Louis is. So I walked towards Liam, but then I also see Harry. Gosh this is going to be awkward.

"Uhm hey you guys!" I said and they turned around, a smile appears on Liam's face. But Harry scratches the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Uhm I think I'm going bye" Harry said and he walked away, Liam frowned.

"What's wrong with him?" Liam said and I shrugged.

"I don't know" I lied because I do know what's wrong. I would do the same thing if someone reject me for kissing that person, I actually feel kind a bad for him. But I'm going to make it up to him as soon as possible, but first I need to find Louis. "Liam do you know where Louis is?" I asked and he frowned.

"Why?" He asked and I sighed.

"I need to ask him something but I can't find him" he nodded slightly.

"O ok, well the last time I saw him was at the boys bathroom, maybe he's somewhere around there" Liam said and I smiled.

"Thanks" I said and he nodded friendly, I walked away. The boys bathroom it is. Every time a boy walked out of the bathroom I tried to look inside, not caring it looks weird a girl looks in the boys bath room.

"Hey you!" I said to a guy who walked out of the bathroom.

"Hey" he said with a sexism smirk on his face, ugh he's even creeper than Louis and Zayn, is that possible? It obviously is.

"Do you know if there is a Louis inside there?" I asked ignoring his smirk.

"No I haven't, but we can have fun to" he said pushing my body against his.

"Let me go you freak!" I said angry trying to get him off of me, but I fail 'cause he's to strong for me.

"Ahw come on, we both know you want me" he said to me almost kissing me, I disgust him.

"Get your f*ck*ng hands of me asshole!" I shouted but he ignored it and pressed his vuilty lips on mine.

"Get your hands off of her" I heard a raspy voice behind me. Then I feel a hand on my shoulder, and pulls me away from that creep. In shock of what happened, I wrap my arms around that other person. When I look up I see the one and only, Harry. "Shh it's ok, I've got you" he whispers quietly to me. He gently pushes me away from him, and walks towards the guy. With one hard punch, Harry punched him knock out.

"Harry! What the f*ck!" I yelled to him and slapped him on the back of his head.

"Where was that good for!?" He said to me while rubbing the back of his head.

"Serious!? You f*ck*ng punched the guy knock out!" I said. I'm not really mad because of the fact he helped me, but he shouldn't have to punch that guy or at least not so hard.

"Be graceful I helped you from that creep!" He said irritated.

"I am graceful but why did you punch him?" I asked calm. He shook his head.

"I don't know ok" I sighed.

"Yes this makes everything so much better" we both looked at the guy on the ground. "So what are we going to do with him?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"I don't know" he said and I mentally face palmed myself.

"You don't know much don't you? Anyway good luck with him" I said and I walked away.

"Hey where are you going?" He said and I turned around.

"Hey you're the one who punched him not me, so it's kinda your problem" I said and I wanted to walk away, but he grabbed my arm.

"But I helped you" he said and I sighed.

"Ok fine!" I said and Harry nodded.

"So how are we going to wake him up?" Harry asked me. A evil smile appears on my face.

"O I know how to wake him up" Harry looked at me with frowned eyebrows.

"Bella? What are you going to do?" He asked. And I laughed.

"Something no guy likes" I said still smirking. Harry shook his head.

"Bella no" he said and I nodded.

"Yes, you punched him so I want to do something to" Harry laughed and took a step back.

"Go ahead ma'am" he said like a gentleman. I laughed and took a step closer to the guy.

"Sorry but you deserve it" I said. And then I gave him the hardest kick ever in his balls. He did woke up and screamed his longs out.

"HOLY M*TH*R F*CK*NG SH*T!! ARE YOU NUTS!?!" He said screaming while grabbing his balls. Well that must have hurt, but I had the right to do it right?

"That's what you get when you treat a girl like that" Harry said to the guy, and I smiled at Harry.

"ASSHOLE!!!" The boy said to Harry.

"Hey watch out what you say, or I'll do it again" I said to the guy and it worked out. He hobbled away. I laughed at him the way he walks away, we are very lucky there where no teachers around.

"Good job" Harry said an patted me on the head.

"Hey hey not the hair!" I said and I did my hair properly. Harry start laughing to, it makes me feel good. Because of the fact he told me he only laughs when he's happy, so when he laughs around me it makes me feel good 'cause he's happy.

"What?" Harry said. Then I realised I was staring at Harry and I started to blush.

"O noting sorry, just let's go to class we are already late" I said and we turned around, but then we saw someone we didn't want to see. Harry and I where both shocked, o no.

So I'm so so so sorry for the short chapter, but otherwise the beginning of the next chapter wouldn't be right. I hope you guys like it anyway!! Thanks a lot for the vote's, read's, and comment's. Tell me what you thought about it :) Vote? Comment? Fan? Xxx Laila aka Mrs. Styles