Chapter 24: Going to play with his mind.

(Unedited)

P.O.V - Danielle

"Danielle?!" I heard my name and a smile formed my lips.

"Good to see you Liam" I said smirking at my long lost love. He shook his head heavily.

"No, it cant be you" He said confused, I laughed.

"It is really me babe" I said and I made a little bow.

"but no! that's impossible you died!" He said pointing his finger to me. I grabbed his finger, pulling him closer. My mouth against his ear, my hands still holding his finger.

"That's what I made you think"I whispered a warm breath against his ear.

"What? what do you mean?" He asked confused, I chuckled. I let go of his finger. I looked at his precious face, as I stroked it with my hand. Liam watching my actions in shock, not doing anything.

"Darling I made you think I died" I said and my hand stopped at his cheek.

"Wh-why?" Liam muttered.

"Because I love you" I said and Liam frowned.

"What? that doesn't makes any sense" He said. He removed my hand from his cheek, the smirk on my face still hasn't left. "Why would you leave me if you love me!? You broke my heart Danielle! you broke it hard, I loved you with all my heart. And now you're saying you left because you love me!?" He said a bit stressed, considering he's pacing across the room.

"Look I'm sorry I did it to safe you" I said taking his hand in mine, making him stop pacing across the room. He looked at me and I looked at him. I stared in his big brown eyes I missed so long, then my eyes found his lips. I placed my hands behind his neck, as I pulled him closer just a bit. He watched my actions and he knows damn right what I'm going to do, but he isn't stopping me. Interesting. Then my face was so close to his, I could feel his breath against my lips. But then two arms wrapped around my waist, and Liam pulled me closer to his body. Pressing his lips against mine, kissing me passionately. I missed his lips so long, and apparently he missed mine too.

"No this is so wrong!" Liam suddenly said and pushed me away roughly.

"Why is it wrong?" I smirked.

"Because I'm dating Bella I cant kiss you!" Liam said stressed out.

"You're dating someone else? I though you loved me" I said pouting fake.

"I do but, No wait you broke my heart I don't love you!" Liam said and I chuckled.

"How much do you love Bella?" I asked, going to play with his mind.

"A lot" He said calmed down a bit.

"Not enough, to not kiss me" I said smirking. I saw Liam thinking and frowning once in a while.

"What do you mean? I love Bella" He said and I shook my head.

"When was the last time you saw her?" I asked.

"Today" He said and I nodded.

"And what did you do when you saw her?" He frowned at my question but still answered.

"We talked" He said and I smirked.

"Exactly" I said and Liam frowned again.

"What?" Liam asked confused.

"Liam you need some 'action' if you know what I mean" I said stroking his arm.

"I love Bella, I can wait" He said and I smirked.