Chapter 17

[EDITED]

"Let's wrap up and go home" Namjoon said before everyone nodded and had their team spirit boosted. It was already 9pm and the boys had been practicing since afternoon. Yuha, Yoongi's older sister went home an hour after she came, she obviously didn't like your presence in the room as you could see her sending glares and arrows at you whenever you would talk to any of the boys. Once she left saying she got a meeting, you felt the sudden relief and heavyweight off your shoulders, especially the atmosphere had changed completely when she was gone.

You helped out the boys by getting food and water for lunch and dinner as well as when they needed towels or a massage, you were there like a staff. Talking about staffs, all the female staffs left and made you in charge of the boys. Which you didn't mind but it wasn't easy carrying 3 full plastic bags of take away.

"Could you play the song, Yumi" Hoseok had instructed, you nodded and pressed the play bottom on the music board, the same song playing in the loud speakers for the past hours. Every time you would listen to it, it would make you feel overwhelmed. They had work so hard to produce such good music along with the dance choreography, everything together felt so surreal. You were able to see them practice live right in front of you, technically speaking, for you.

"One, two, three"

-

"Four, five, six-" Its been the sixth time you had sneezed while Jeongguk walked you back home. The smell of autumn vanishing through the air as winter was ready to swoop by. It was nearly 10pm, the cold winter night came brushing against your exposed skin. You were stupid enough to forget your jacket at home before going to the studio this afternoon.

Jeongguk being the gentleman he is,

Did not lend you his leather jacket he was currently wearing. Instead of keeping you warm somehow, he decided to be an annoying brat and counted how many times you'd sneeze. You swear the next time he counts you'll sneeze on him.

"why don't you give me your jacket?" You stopped in your track, glaring at the tall man who seemed to be enjoying the scene

"But then I'll be the one getting cold" he clutched onto his jacket, sliding his hands in the pockets, smirking at you. You squinted your eyes in annoyance before turning back around and walked faster so you would get home quicker.

Once you reached in front of the gates, the guards had open up for you and you walked towards your doorstep, you fished your keys out and unlocked the house. Jeongguk expecting you to tell him to come in as well, feeling disappointed when you did not but instead slammed the door to his face when he was about to step foot inside. You grin evilly behind the closed door as you heard him knock desperately. Autumn nights are the coldest, in your opinion.

"Let me in you idiot" he barks annoyed as every knock becomes louder. You did not notice your parents were in the living room watching a late night show, but got distracted as they heard you chuckle evilly in front of the door and Jeongguk's loud voice that could wake up the entire neighborhood.

Your mother pitied Jeongguk who was left outside, freezing as the cold air rush through the city. She walked slowly towards you, sighing in the process as she slightly pushed you so she could open the door for him. You tried protesting but you knew your mother wouldn't let you, she cared too much for him.

"You little bitch you know it's cold-" Jeongguk's voice rang through the entire house, silence overlapping as he enters the house and stops half way of his sentence. His face suddenly drops, his skin becoming paler and his mouth wide agape while he stares at your mother in shock