Jealous

Jimin starts stirring the batter for the pancakes as I just stare at him. "Are you going to help?" he asks putting the spoon down and grabbing his arm in pain.

"I thought you needed the exercise," I joke and take the spoon.

"Oh very funny, I already have a lot of muscles," he says flexing and I start giggling uncontrollably. He was such a cute little baby to me and it was just hysterical when he tried to show off his muscles.

 He was such a cute little baby to me and it was just hysterical when he tried to show off his muscles

 This must be how a mother sees her children when they group up, Jimin still seemed like a baby. I felt bad sometimes because I would coo at him and pinch his cheeks and he would run away from me. I'm just showing how much I think he's cute but I know it could seem like I was belittling him. "I'm a man you know," he says pouting making his chubby cheeks puff out even more.

"Sure you are," I say. You're probably wondering what I was doing making pancakes with him. Well, I've just been scared to go home honestly. My mom is getting worse and worse each day and I crashed at Jimin's since we were already out. He told me his parents don't care if I'm a girl and that I could stay. I always pushed my mom's situation to the back of my mind so I could remain positive over other things. But I felt guilt in a way, by abandoning my mother even though she was basically abandoning me. I felt guilty for even taking a sip of alcohol with Yoongi. I felt guilty for putting my morals aside for a boy I liked and I didn't know whether to ignore it or not. "Jimin I have a question," I say.

"Okay," he says cutting up a banana.

"Would you ever change yourself for someone, I mean someone you really like?" I ask seriously. He turns to me and looks at me thoughtfully.

"I guess I would. If it were for the best," he smiles sweetly.

"But what if you weren't sure if it were for the best?" I ask.

"Maybe you shouldn't change then? What's this about?" he asks curiously.

"I just..I'm having some internal struggles but it's fine don't worry," I explain. He pats me on the back and leans his head on my shoulder.

"Fighting!" he says and goes back to cutting up fruit. I smile for the rest of the time I'm with him till we get to school. I see Yoongi in the hallway and smile at him and he just nods. My smile fades and I try to tell myself that's just the way he is. Then again I think back to how he smiled brightly at that girl.

"Hey," he says once he reaches me.

"Hi," I quietly say.

"Wanna go?" he asks.

"I just got here," I say feeling bad for rejecting him.

"Fine, I'll go alone," he says walking past me and it was hard to even read his mood. If he's happy he looks like that, if he's sad he looks like that. I walk to my class and for the first time since the first week of school I went to all of my classes. I felt so lost and I really needed to catch up. I hurried home and stuffed my face with as much homework as I could before going off to work. I guess from how distressed I was I kept getting orders wrong left from right.