'Fine I was only saying. Have I ever told you how damn stubborn you are?' He questions, in a joking way while he laughs at me. Savannah looks at him like he was crazy, well he is, but you know... she's a bitch that doesn't even know my brother and how mental he is when he's with me which ois how we get along so well with each other because it's like we have the same mind.

'Yes you have and I'm not! You're the stubborn one, always asking me if I'm okay with sitting in the back and letting Savannah have her own way.' I stated. I don't exactly like when Savannah has her own way, but it annoys Sean so badly when I let her sit in the front because Savannah gets all clingy and touchy when she's in the front whilst he's trying to concentrate on driving. Yes, she's that much of a slut that she would give my brother a hand job whilst he's trying to drive.

'Only because I hate that she treats you like that and I love having my baby sis being in the front with me and us being air heads while everyone looks at us like we are mental.' He says, tickling my side causing me to jump, but Savannah never noticed.

"But babe I want to sit in the front with you." Savannah whines, trying to give Sean puppy dog eyes, which only makes her look like she's trying so hard not to piss her knickers, which is really unattractive in my opinion, but Sean just rolls his eyes at her.

"Here you go Savannah." I tell her, unbuckling the seat belt.

"Thanks fat ass." She says, smirking evilly.

"Savannah!" Sean roars, his Beta authority coming out with his words, causing me to freeze in my place. Sean never uses his Beta voice unless he's really pissed and he feels like killing someone.

"What?" She says acting like she hasn't done anything wrong. She knows Sean hates it when she calls me her nickname for me, but she does it to hurt me, which it doesn't because I'm used to it. So I just shrug it off like I do everyday and continue letting my seat belt slit into the holder.

"Leave Scar alone and go to the back seat." My brother says getting angry.

"But..." She starts but Sean cuts her off before she has the chance to continue with her sentence.

"Now!" He growls using his beta tone, Savannah whimpers and starts walking to the back.

"Savannah wait." I sigh feeling bad with how Sean is treating her.

"What?" She snarls angrily, stopping in her tracks as she looks in my direction, I let go of the seat belt so that it's placed all nice and snug in it's holder.

"Here." I say getting up but Sean grabs my arm, forcing me to stay in my position. I stop with what I'm doing and turn to face him.

"What are you doing?" He asks angrily, totally hating the idea of me letting Savannah get her way.

"Going to the back." I state in a duh tone and hop out, giving Savannah what she wanted, her eyes light up like a child who got what they wanted at Christmas.

Savannah squeals, which almost breaks my ear drums with how squeaky her voice sounds. She jumps in the front with a pissed off looking Sean, but I just roll my eyes at his facial expression and how unfazed Savannah seems to be even with the glare that Sean is giving her.

'Sean calm down.' I link him calmly knowing that I could get him to relax.

'You shouldn't have done that.' He growls, I roll my eyes at him through the rear view mirror.

'Why not? She's your girlfriend,' I asked 'you should want her in the front.' I finished, already knowing the answer before he says it.