We sang, jumped, screamed, head banged throughout the whole song, just enjoying the brother/ sister bond that we share and being alone in the car helps a tonne also, when the people we pick up come to the car, we can't play our music because they think it's too heavy to listen to in the mornings, and they jmust straight out don't like the music we listen to, so everyday on the way to school, I plug in my earphones to my phone and listen to my own music whilst everyone in the car is too distracted in their own conversation.

My eyes were closed throughout the whole song while I was belting out the lyrics, so when the song had finished, I re-opened my eyes, noticing that we had arrived at our destination. The Pack House.

I bet you're wondering why we don't live in the pack house, well it's because when I was 10 and Sean was 11 our parents died in a rogue attack, we used to live in the pack house with them because they thought it would improve in getting close to the pack, considering that Sean was the future Beta. But when they died we stayed there for 2 years because we didn't have any place to go, that was before Sean decided he had enough with me screaming at night because of the nightmares from my parents being murdered. Some nights the nightmares would increase in intensity that I would dream Sean had gotten murdered along with my parents and that I had to stay in this big world all cold and alone. So with the money we inherited from our parents, we bought a house 5 houses away. Since we were illegal at the time, our Auntie had to stay and live with us since we couldn't look after the house ourselves because we couldn't get jobs or anything that would earn us money.

I was pulled out from my thoughts when Sean yelled to the people in the distance, "come on!"

The first person I saw is Savannah the schools bitch, low and behold... my brothers girlfriend. Bet you didn't see that one coming.

She was wearing a really tight tube top, that even a cat can fit into, that's how tight and small the cloth she is wearing is, not like the tube top was slutty enough on her slim, toned body, but she wore short shorts that barley cover any of her ass. To go along with the stripper outfit, she wore 7 inch heels, it looked like she was about to trip and fall on her face with the was she was walking in those heels. Why she does that to herself, I have no idea, and I honestly don't care.

She walks over to my side and opened the door.

"Move fatty." Was the first thing she says, like every morning. Every morning it's the same routine.

"Savannah!" Sean yells, I looked towards him, his face was a beetroot colour. He hates how she treats me, but he cares about her too much to let her go, I don't know why, but his mind is messed up if you couldn't tell.

'Sean it's okay, I'll move' I linked him though the family link we share, there's a pack link that is for the whole pack, but there's a family mind link, in case you just want to talk to members of your family, you also get to chose who you talk to through the mind link, which I think is pretty amazing.

'You sure?' He asks, he should know the answer since he always asks me this question.

'Yeah and why are you so surprised?' I question. 'She acts like this every morning.'

'I just hate the way she treats you.' He replies, looking at me, 'I hate how the pack treat you as well, considering you have never done anything to any of them.'

'Sean, I'm cool with it, I'm used to it, it's been 6 years, it's okay, I promise.' I promised, in reality, I was okay with it because I was in fact used to it, I know that no one should be used to this kind of mental abuse from their pack members, but it's happened ever since my parents died, I think the only reason why they don't say anything to Sean is because he's the Beta of the pack and can persuade the Alpha to kick them out of the pack if they're doing anything to harm anyone from inside the pack, he can't exactly persuade the Alpha to kick the people out of the pack who are abusing me mentally because if not we will have no members of the pack, only adults.