Chapter 4

Areum's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~

Once we got inside they had us take a picture with The Peanut's characters!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Once we got inside they had us take a picture with The Peanut's characters!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

After that we all went to a ride called the Silver Bullet. My personal favorite ride! Since there were eight rows and four per row, it was Jimin, Me, Bora, and Jhope in the fourth row. In the third row it was Jin, Rapmon, V, and Kookie. In the fifth row it was Suga and Seul Bi. The ride was awesome! We decided to ride the Xcelerator and I was excited! Since there was five carts we decided to sit in the third and fourth cart. In the third cart it was Namjoon, Jin, Suga, and Seul Bi. In the fourth cart it was me, Jimin, Kookie, and Tae since Hope and Bora were too scared to get on.

The next ride we got on was the Log Ride, a water ride. In the first log it was Jin and Rapmon. In the second log it was V and Kookie. In the third log it was Jhope and Bora. In the fourth log was me and Jimin. In the fifth log it was Seul Bi and Suga At the end of the ride we were all soaked!

After the ride was over we all split up. It was Jin and Rapmon in one group, Kookie and Tae in another group, Hope and Bora in another one, Seul Bi and Suga in another one, and me and Jimin.

We went on Pony Express, Ghostrider, Sierra Sidewinder, and Jaguar. After all of those rides we decided to go eat at Johnny Rockets. While we were eating these girls came up to us and asked him for a picture and his autograph.

Girls: "Who is she?"

Jimin: "She's my cousin. Since we were in California I decided to pay her a visit and take her somewhere."

Girls: "Oh well she's pretty and I hope you guys have fun. Bye!"

Jimin: "Bye"

Since we were afraid to go on rides after we ate we went on the bumper cars

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Since we were afraid to go on rides after we ate we went on the bumper cars. After we just walked around for awhile until we got at the game where you shoot water at the target. I stopped because I saw that there was this German Shepherd plushie and I love German Shepherds so I asked Jimin to win it for me and he did! I was so happy!

We walked around for a little while longer then we decided to start getting onto rides again. The first ride we got on was Wipeout. I have to admit it wasn't a big ride but it was fun to go around in circles! We then went on La Revolucion, Montezooma's Revenge, and Coast Rider. Jimin kept trying to convince me to go on Supreme Scream but honestly I have always been afraid to go on that ride. For the first time someone convinced me to ride it but then again he said that he would take me shopping. So here I am waiting in line to go on Supreme Scream and I am honestly scared to death.

Let's just say that I don't think that I will ever go on that ride again! It wasn't that bad but my fear of heights hit me so bad on this ride...never again.

Since he convinced me to go on that ride I got to choose something so I chose WaveSwinger so I could calm down. We then went on Boomerang, GhostRider, and Dragon Swing. We then decided to go on Bigfoot Rapids...let's just say that we both got soaked. Luckily we had money so we could use the dryer thing!

It was sunset already and we decided to go on Sky Cabin

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

It was sunset already and we decided to go on Sky Cabin. It was cool because there wasn't a line so we were the only ones on it. When the ride got all the way to the top Jimin turned towards me and then kissed me. I was surprised at first but then I kissed back. When he pulled away he looked apologetic.

"I'm sorry I couldn't hold myself back"

"It's alright"

"Look can I tell you something?"

"Yea what is it?"

"Well since the first time I saw you at the fan event I kinda have had a crush on you and well I was wondering if we could stop fake dating and maybe date for real...can we?"

"Are you kidding me yes! I would love to be your actual girlfriend!"

Then we kissed again. Once the ride stopped we got onto the Silver Bullet again because I love to go onto it at night. After the ride me and Jimin were walking around again but this time we were holding hands. It felt like a dream! We stopped to eat a Boysenberry Funnel Cake...it's a tradition for me to eat it here whenever I come so it was cool to share that tradition with my boyfriend! After we finished we met up with everyone else so we could take a picture as cowboys and cowgirls...it was fun!

All of us then got on GhostRider then we decided to go eat dinner. We ate at T.G.I. Fridays and then we went to the Snoopy gift shop. We all got some things then it was time to start our half an hour drive back to the University.

When we arrived Hope walked Bora to her dorm, Jimin walked me to mine, Suga walked Seul Bi to her car, and the rest of the boys went to theirs. We walked to my dorm holding hands and when we got there he gave me a kiss, made sure I got inside then left. He is such a sweetheart I can't take it. I changed into a gray shirt and some black leggings, took off my makeup then unpacked my backpack. I think Jimin is kicking Chanyeol out of his spot in my heart but I don't mind because at least Jimin likes me back.

Authors Note

~~~~~~~~~~

I did 1065 words! I always seem to say how many words I wrote. Knott's Berry Farm is my personal favorite Amusement Park and Silver Bullet is my favorite ride. German shepherds are my personal favorite dogs and I have never gone on Supreme Scream because it's scary... never have gone on it and probably never will. So you guys found out some facts about me in this chapter! Tell me what you think about this chapter. Have you guys ever gone to Knott's?