Chapter 3

Areum's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~

Chanyeol: "I-I..."

Jimin: "Areum!"

That's when Jimin came to me but I was a little sad because Chanyeol couldn't finish what he was saying.

"Hi Jimin"

That's when Jimin did something that I wasn't expecting... he hugged me...I was surprised but I hugged back then he let go.

Chanyeol: "I got to go. Bye"

Jimin: "Bye"

"Bye"

Chanyeol left but Jimin still looked quite excited...I wonder what's up with him

"So me and the boys want to go to an amusement park tomorrow with you. Do you want to go?"

"Umm sure but which amusement park?"

"I don't know. What's your favorite amusement park?"

"My favorite amusement park is Knott's Berry Farm because I love the theme and I love the big rides."

"Oh ok then I'll let the boys know. I'm going to go tell them right now. I'll see you later bye"

"Bye"

I continued my walk to where I was supposed to meet Bora. I saw her standing there listening to music and playing a game on her phone. That was when I got an idea *evil smirk* I ran and jumped on her.

"Areum what the hell!"

"Sorry I was to excited to see you. I haven't seen you in awhile"

"True but tell me why everyone is saying you have a boyfriend? Oh and by the way how was the BTS concert?"

It took me about five minutes to explain the entire situation to her and she was fangirling the entire time except for when I told her that girl threatened me.

Since we had the same class together we walked to class together and in this class we get to choose our seats so I sat next to her!

"Hey so I have a question..."

"Whats up?"

"So tomorrow I am going to Knott's Berry Farm with BTS do you wanna come?"

"Are you kidding me yes! I don't even know why you had to ask me you should have already known my answer"

"True"

After class I decided to give my sister a call and ask her if she wanted to tag along tomorrow. Of course she said yes so I told her to meet in front of the dorms at 9 tomorrow.

The Next Day

~~~~~~~~~~~

I got up, showered and did my make up. I didn't know what to do with my hair so I did a simple half up half down hair do. Then I changed into a black shirt and black leggings. It was 7:36 and we didn't have to leave till 9:00 so I ate cereal and watched TV. It was 8:14 now so I decided to get my bag ready. I went to my closet and picked out my small black leather backpack and put everything I needed for the day in it. By the time I was finished with everything it was 8:23 so I went to my closet to get my clothes.

I chose a white crop top, blue shorts, my pink and white sweater, my favorite black choker, and white Converse

I chose a white crop top, blue shorts, my pink and white sweater, my favorite black choker, and white Converse. I grabbed my bag, my phone, and my keys then I left to go get Bora from her dorm. It was weird because a lot of students, especially boys, were staring at me. I finally made it to her dorm! I knocked and waited because I knew she would be a while.

When she finally came out she was wearing a maroon crop top, blue shorts, a flower cardigan, her white high top Vans, a black choker, and she had her up in a ponytail

When she finally came out she was wearing a maroon crop top, blue shorts, a flower cardigan, her white high top Vans, a black choker, and she had her up in a ponytail. I have to admit I haven't seen her dress like this for a while.

"Hey, I knew you would bring a bag. Can I put my things in it?"

"Hey and sure. Here but don't over stuff it or you will carry it!"

"Ok. I'll be right back"

After a while she came back and we walked down to the entrance of the dorms, where we were supposed to meet the boys and my sister. When we got down they were staring at us but I caught that Jhope was staring at Bora the most. I secretly am now shipping them! I also noticed that my sister and Suga were standing very close to eachother...

Jin: "Let's go guys if we don't leave now then we are going to be late! We have to get there early!!"

All: "Ok"

We all got into a van and then we were off!!

Jhope's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~

So the girls finally came down but I couldn't help but look at Bora. She looked so beautiful...I think I am falling for her! I hope I get partnered with her at the amusement park but I hope she doesn't like big rides because then I would be screwed...

Jimin's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~

When the girls came down, Areum looked so beautiful. I think that I am falling more and more in love with her everyday. I want to ask her out for real and I know she likes me too but the only thing in between us is that Chanyeol guy that she has a thing for. Wait am I being jealous? So what if I am...I just need a way to get her mind off of him. I think I might have the perfect plan....

Bora's POV

~~~~~~~~~~

So my bias in BTS is Jhope and when Areum introduced me to them I swear that boy is way better off camera! When we met up with the boys everyone looked amazed by our outfits but I noticed that Jimin was looking at Areum and I noticed that Jhope was looking at me. Wait does he like me? OMG if he does I am going to freak. This cool girl side of me would go away in like a second and the fangirl side of me would come out...and we all know that wouldn't be good!

Suga's POV

~~~~~~~~~~

Before Areum and Bora showed up, Areum's sister showed up. I admit she looked pretty and I remember seeing her at the concert. Hopefully I get paired with her.

Author's Note

~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay double update!!