Chapter 2

Areum's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~

The concert was amazing! But I was a little distracted because at the beginning they announced that if we were attending the fan signing event we could tell BTS something we wanted them to do and BTS chooses the lucky fan. So I am thinking I could ask Jimin to be my fake boyfriend... but I'm not sure. We were now waiting in line for the fan event. I think I am like ten people away from meeting the golden maknae!

Jimin's POV

~~~~~~~~~~

I was kinda getting annoyed of what the fans were asking. Most of them were asking inappropriate things... my mood lightened up when I saw this girl talking to Kookie. She was really pretty and she didn't look like she was like the other fans. I got happy when I saw my name on the back of her jacket....I must be her bias! Next she goes to V then it's me! I have to prepare myself....

Areum's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~

I just finished getting my album signed by V now I am walking to Jimin! I think I am just going to take the chance and ask him....I mean there isn't anything to lose...

"Hi"

"Hi"

"So...you know the favor thing?"

"Yea"

"Well at school I had you as my wallpaper and this girl thought you were my boyfriend and then now she is threatening me and saying that if I don't show her you that she will tell the whole school that I was pretending and my entire college life will be ruined...so the favor I wanted to ask you is if you could pretend to be my boyfriend for like at least a week then I could say we broke up and you could return back to your K Pop artist life...will you?"

"Umm let me think about that...write your name on this paper, your number, and the college that you attend."

"Ok then. Thank you if you don't choose my favor then I understand. It was nice meeting you...btw you're my bias. Bye"

"Yes I can tell by your jacket. Bye"

Omg I can't believe I just did that...

Jimin's POV

~~~~~~~~~~

The fan event was now over and I needed to talk to my hyungs. I still can't believe I got her number!

"Namjoon hyung!"

"Yes Jimin?"

"Ok we need to pick this girl named Areum. I think I have a crush on her but besides that she needs my help! She needs me to be her fake boyfriend because this girl is threatening her. Can you guys choose her too?"

"Wow. Umm...I'll choose her along with you but you have to talk to the others."

"Ok thanks hyung!"

Areum's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~

I was dreading Science class today...today was the day that I had to show my seat partner Jimin but I still haven't heard from him. I got into class and I took my seat like always and thats when my seat partner arrived.

"Are you going to show me your boyfriend today?"

"I asked him to come but he has his own classes too and I'm not sure he will make it."

"Well then just hope he does."

The professor then walked in and announced that we have some new students. That is when I saw all of Bangtan walk in! I was so happy but then I wondered why they are in this class and also at this University...that is when I put all the pieces together and then I got more happy.

"Areum, these boys say they know you, could you please show them to their seats and get them caught up?"

"Ok I will."

I got up and walked to them and showed them to their seats. When I sat back down my seat partner started questioning me...

"Isn't that your boyfriend? But who are those other guys?"

"Yes that is my boyfriend and they are his friends."

Finally class ended and I was walking to the cafe with BTS. But since Jimin was my fake boyfriend we were holding hands. It was awesome until we entered the cafe. I had made eye contact with Chanyeol and then I got nervous. We ordered some food then took our seats but I noticed that Chanyeol was making his way over here...

"Hey Areum. So I see we have a lot to catch up on...isn't this BTS?"

"Hey. Yea..."

"Anyways....I'll catch up with you later. Gotta go bye."

"Bye"

After he left our food came and they were all giving me suspicious looks.

V: "So who was that?"

"Lets just say that he is the boy that I have had a crush on since last year"

Namjoon: "Oh. I don't think this left a good impression on him. Why don't you tell him the truth?"

"Because he would probably act different and be very close to me even with you guys around. If anyone would see that then everything would just mess up and the rest of my college life would suck."

Jin: "Oh"

My classes have finally ended and now I get to go back to the comfort of my dorm! I admit spending the day with BTS was awesome. I got to see their sides that isn't the same to see on a video or pictures. But now I'm exhausted... and I still have a lot of homework to do. :,,-(

I woke up to my alarm that I despise a lot but at least it helps me wake up in the morning...unless I sleep through it! I showered, did my makeup, and hair.

(The outfit that she wears is above) Since I shaved today I decided to wear a maroon lace crop top with high waist black shorts and black and white Converse

(The outfit that she wears is above) Since I shaved today I decided to wear a maroon lace crop top with high waist black shorts and black and white Converse. I decided to just eat a yogurt and then I finished packing up my stuff for my classes today. I grabbed my bag and headed out my door but I made sure that I turned off my alarm because I was ready earlier than I usually am. As I made my way to see my best friend, Bora, I ran into Chanyeol...

"Hey can we talk?"

"Umm...sure. Whats up?"

"Do you have something special with BTS? Because you seemed very close with them yesterday and earlier I heard these two girls saying that you had a boyfriend. Do you? I think you have something special with Jimin. I saw you two holding hands yesterday."

"Yes me and Jimin are dating. But I don't see how it concerns you in any way."

"Oh. It concerns me because you didn't tell me. I thought we were friends. Look I want to tell you something. Just when I tell you please think about it..."

"Oh...what do you have to tell me? I will think about it just what is it that you have to tell me?"

"I-I..."

Authors Note

~~~~~~~~~~~

Oooh cliffhanger on the second chapter!! So what do you think he is going to tell her? Yay I got 1231 words on the second chapter!! Comment letting me know what you guys think of my story so far and maybe something that can make my story better. Again this is my first fanfic so please help me make it better in any way.