➡159⬅

Gabe smiled as Dean parked the car at Cas and Sam's house. "Come on Raven. You can meet your uncle's and cousins."

Raven's eyes widened slightly and she started to shake. She was terribly afraid of meeting new people. The only reason she was a little calm when she met Dean and Gabe was because everyone had assured her that they were nice people.

Dean noticed her shaking and gave her a reassuring smile. "It's OK, baby. You don't have to be afraid. They're all amazing people. They're weird, but amazing."

Raven giggled at him and nodded.

The three of them got out the car and and walked to the door. Gabe turned the doorknob and rolled his eyes. "They should really lock their door."

They all walked in and heard laughing and talking coming from the kitchen.

Gabe took Raven's hand and led her into the kitchen, Dean following behind them.

Cas looked up when they walked in and smiled. "Hey guys! And gal!" He squatted down to Raven's height and smiled at her. "Hi darlin'. I'm your uncle, Cas."

Raven smiled a bit at him and waved with her free hand.

"Cas, your Texas is showing." Dean said with a smirk.

Cas rolled his eyes and stood up straight. "Shut up, Dean."

Jackson was looking at Raven closely. He didn't know this girl that was with his uncles!

Cas looked down at Jackson and smiled. "Jackson, this is your cousin, Raven. Say hi."

"Hi."

Raven smiled a bit. "Hello," she softly said to him.

"I'm your uncle, Sam."

Raven yelped and hid behind Gabe. The tall man looked scary as fuck!

Sam was hurt. He put on his puppy dog face and sat down on the floor, to make himself look smaller.

Raven peeked at him and looked at his puppy dog face. She was sad that she hurt the man. She let go of Gabe's hand and ran over to Sam and threw her arms around him.

Sam smiled and hugged her gently.

Dean and Gabe stared in surprise, but started to smile.

They both knew she would fit in perfectly with their family.