➡25⬅

Gabe heard the apartment door open, then close.

"Gabriel!"

Gabe giggled from his spot on the bed when he heard Dean.

Dean went into their room and started stripping out his clothes. He got down to his boxers and climbed on top of Gabe, immediately smashing their lips together.

Gabe closed his eyes and let Dean take control, not even bothering to fight back. He felt Dean's hand grip the waistband of his sweatpants, and pull them off.

Dean then pulled off Gabe's shirt and immediately let out a quiet gasp.

Gabe bit his lip. "Do you like it?"

"Fuck yes."

Dean's lips started kissing the tattoo on Gabe's chest. He started to palm Gabe through his boxers, causing the smaller man to moan.

"Stop teasing, damnit!"

Dean smiled and stopped. He swiftly pulled off Gabe's boxers and his own. He reached over into the nightstand and grabbed the lube.

He lubed himself up, smirking at Gabe. "Ready, baby?"

"Yes, yes, GOD YES."

Dean smiled before pushing himself into Gabe.

Gabe closed his eyes and threw his head back. "Oh, Dean!"

"I'm not even moving."

"Then move!"

Dean obliged and started rocking his hips, softly, but fast at the same time.

Gabe moaned loudly, already feeling himself close after a few minutes.

"De-Dean.."

Dean let out a small grunt. "Me too, Gabe..."

After a few more minutes, the both came, moans, and groans filling the apartment.

Panting, Dean pulled out of Gabe and flopped beside him.

Gabe looked over at him and smiled. "I should get more tattoos if it means that I'll be treated like this all the time."

Dean chuckled and kissed his head. "Maybe, just maybe, we'll do this again tomorrow."

"I'll be waiting."

They both fell asleep a few minutes later in each other's arms.