➡38⬅

Dean parked the car outside of Cas and Sam's house and quickly stopped the car, ending another one of Gabe's singing moments.

"Aww! I wasn't done!"

"Too bad. We're here."

Gabe rolled his eyes and got out the car, Dean doing the same.

They both walked up to the front door and Gabe knocked.

"It's open!"

Dean and Gabe walked in the house and followed the giggles and music into the kitchen.

They walked in and saw Jackson standing on his tippy toes, trying to see into a bowl that Sam was mixing things in. He noticed Dean and Gabe and gasped, then ran over. "Uncle Gabe! Uncle Dean!" He hugged them both and smiled.

"Hey Jack!" Gabe smiled at him.

"Hey bud!" Dean said as he ruffled his hair.

Jackson smiled as Gabe picked him up.

"Whatcha doin, Sammy?" Dean asked, walking over to him.

Sam looked over at him. "Baking."

"Baking?"

"Baking."

"Why?"

"Because now there's two people in the house that love sweets. So I decided to bake cookies." The oven timer dinged. "Can you get that?"

"Yeah, sure."

Dean went over to the oven and grabbed the oven mitt. He opened it and pulled out a tray of cookies.

Gabe and Jackson's eyes lit up. Still carrying Jackson, Gabe started to inch to the cookies.

Dean watched, a small smirk on his face. He knew how Sam was about his cooking/baking. No touching until everything is done and cooled off.

Sam glanced at Gabe out the corner of his eyes. He then noticed what he was doing and glared at him. "Gabriel..."

"We want a cookie!"

"Not. Now."

"Please?"

"No."

"Please Moose?" Jackson asked.

Sam looked at his stepson and shook his head. "No, Jackson."

Gabe and Jackson sighed and walked away, leaving Dean who was laughing.

"Dude, you're so mean."

"You know how I am with my cooking."

"That's true."