The Only Girl in a Boy NeighborHood 8

*** Hey peoples! Anywho...some of you people seem to think that Alex is a VAMPIRE! Cause of her dream and her ability to see in the future just by dreaming....well who knows, we'll just have to find out. Oh YEAH and remember how they think that she fainted because she was the only one who got pizza and they thought it was expired or poisoned....well...............READ COMMENT VOTE FAN!!!

Cya in a few ;D***

R3CAP:

Then, in one millisecond Alex became a blur as he soared across the room and his teeth turning into .............fangs! I woke with a lurch forward screaming.

WHAT THE FANG?!

THAT WASN'T REAL! THAT WASN'T REAL, IT WAS JUST A STINKING DREAM! PLEASE GOD!

^Damn GIRL! You need to calm yourself ^

BUT BUT BU-

^Look you even said yourself, it was just a dream! Sure it might happen but so what? You get to be with Alex....^

SO? I HATE HIM! HE'S SO STUPID! I'LL NEVER KISS HIM AGAIN! I took a couple of deep breaths to calm down. How did it come to this anyway?

^Well....I guess when I rescued you, you must have fallen for him.......a couple times^

Well you know what, never again. He's so creepy and he's a stalker. I'm NOT falling for him again!

^Uh..huh..right....^

Fine don't believe me! Don't you remember, he's like the popular guy and a player and a FRIGGIN JERK! OH I JUST WISH HE WAS HERE SO I COULD SLAP THE CRAP OUT OF HIM!

^CALM DOWN! I think your...."ketchup" ...is getting a little out of control, get some rest..^

**Btw i disguised ketchup as her period just in case you didn't know what it meant**

UGH I WANNA PUNCH SOMETHING!

^Please just calm down and take a couple breaths and just RELAX!^

I took what seemed a million deep breaths until the fire burning in me turned down to a low. The edges of the room started to blue and I felt nausea

^Yea because you were fighting so much and arguing with ME!^

The darkness took me over as soon as my head hit the pillow. It was a dreamless night.

~~~The Next Day!...Thursday...~~~

I woke up a little more early than I intended. I peeped at my alarm clock to find it was 4:00. With a groan I got up from bed and dragged my feet to move to the bathroom. After I finished my shower I - a little more energetically - walked to my closet. I felt a little black today. I got the only black shirt that was currently in my closet, and I hated it. I got it when I was little and all about Twilight. It said on the front in white engraved letters, Team Edward. On the back it said medium text, What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm the Bad Guy? And then Twilight in some neat writing. I grabbed a black hoodie.

**Here's the shirt if you wanna see?: http://www.vaoz.com/images/T91990.jpg **

I put on a jean skirt and comfortable shoes.

**In case you haven't noticed...I LOVE jeans...**

I walked out of my room and down the stairs, taking two at a time. I decided to make myself a real breakfast since it was still early. I took out a couple pans and started to take out all the ingredients for pancakes and bacon.

~~~After Breakfast~~~

I finished washing all my dishes and took a glance at the clock. It was still early I had one hour before school, it was 6:00. I got my backpack and slung it over my shoulder and got my cell phone. My binder broke from the accident....how did my stuff get here? I didn't see when I came down for dinner; thank god I didn't have homework. One of the many mysteries to figure out.

I decided I would go walk in the park I had seen on my way here to my new home, it was close to school. I started to walk out and grabbed my iPod of the table and closed the door with my foot. I locked the door behind me and put on my hoodie. I looked around and was surprised to see the clouds were black and gloomy; it seemed to match my mood. It was going to rain, how wonderful. I could never see the sky or the sun back in Hawaii, probably because I never bothered, we had moved so many times. I put in my headphones and skimmed through my playlist. There was a couple that caught my eye but I chose, Your Guardian Angel.

I set off towards the park. Each second, no matter how fast I was walking, I always felt someone eyes burning into the back of my head. But I heard no footsteps behind me, part because I was listening to my iPod and part because they probably would have confronted me already. Today this song didn't feel right, for now. I scanned my playlist and spotted one of my favorite songs, New Divide by Linkin Park. I started to feel a little self conscious, wondering if it were the boys of the neighborhood staring at me. The only girl in a boy neighborhood.

I found the park soon after the song ended. I could see the soft jade green grass. The palm trees and wooden benches. I walked up to the benches nearest to me. I cautiously sat on it. I think I could enjoy this, on a sunny day. I looked up to see a few drops escaping the clouds. The raindrops that landed on me seemed to be caressing my face as I laid my head back and stared up at the clouds.

***OK to tell you the truth, I wasn't sure what to write in the end but I'm working on it. I'm thinking of a new story since my other one finished. Please VOTE COMMENT FAN DO SOMETHING!!! Cya ya'll later!

Rox OUT! PEACE!***